To get some ice cream

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I was thinking where could I go when I realized that I was a little hungry. Isn’t near here an ice-cream shop? I’ll go there, I’m hungry as hell actually.

“Guuuys, I’ll go eat ice cream! See you later” I said as I left the apartment. I was waiting outside for the elevator to arrive our floor when I heard Taemin’s voice yelling “Wait! I’ll go with you!”.

“Do you like ice cream, Taemin?” I asked him.

He smiled and answered “I love it!”.

We arrived to the ice-cream shop STARVING. I bought a simple cookies and cream ice cream cone while Taemin bought a double mint chip – chocolate ice cream cone with chocolate sauce. And he’s that skinny…?

“What do you do to be that skinny Taemin? I’m envious”

“I’m just like this” he answered smiling, he was cute. I bet I’m older than him.

“How old are you Taemin?”

“I’m 18 years old, and you _____~?” he asked back, I was surprised.

“Really? I thought I was older than you! I’m 17…”

“Haha, so you’re my dongsaeng!”

“What’s that?” I asked him.

“Oh, you call dongsaeng to someone that’s younger than you. And you can call me ‘oppa’, girls call guys older than them like that”

“Oppa?”

“Taemin-oppa” he said and smiled again. “All these guys smile a lot” I thought.

“Taemin-oppa!” I repeated after him smiling too, I think he blushed a little but I’m not really sure.

He ended his ice cream in like 5 minutes. I was really surprised that he could eat all that. I noticed that he was staring at me while I was eating my ice cream. I looked at him and asked why was he staring at me, I was starting to get embarrassed.

“Well, I just noticed that you have really big and beautiful eyes. Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to bother you”

“D-Don’t worry, you didn’t…” I told him as I got red and looked away, he smiled.

I finished my ice cream and we stand up to go back to the hotel. In our way home, he stopped in front of a guy selling flowers. The guy gave him a flower and he went directly to me; “Take this” he said and gave me the flower.

“T-Thank you Taemin, but wh…?” I said completely red.

“Just accept it” he answered with his beautiful smile on his face.

When we arrived to the apartment and Taemin wasn’t feeling very well, so he went directly to his room... Well, all the ice cream he ate... and Minho, Key, Onew and Jonghyun were playing cards in the living

“Hello _____~! Was your ice cream good?” Onew asked

“Haha, yeah, it really was”

“_____~ah, do you wanna play cards with us?” Key asked me. I thought I should go help Taemin a little, but they’re inviting me…

 

Play cards with the guys

 

Go see how is Taemin