Approach to the sleeping Jonghyun

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Jonghyun was moving a lot, I guess he’s awake.

“Heeeey, Jongieee~~ sorry for being rude but I have a questioooon~” I whispered because I didn’t want to wake the guys up.

Ugh, Jonghyun doesn’t answer… I approached more and touched his hand, “Heey, Jonghy- WAH!”

Jonghyun suddenly took my hand and threw me onto bed next to him; he hugged me like if I was a teddy bear. Omg omg omg…

I was red like a tomato, no, like freaking blood! I don’t know, but my face felt really hot. When I finally realized well what my situation was, I felt more embarrassed than ever: Not only Jonghyun was stick at me, also Onew’s face really near to mine!

Jonghyuuuun, please wake up!

Is not that I don’t like the situation, I mean, cuddling with two hot Korean singers… But, come on dude! This wasn’t right. I tried to wake up the two sleeping beauties but they didn’t move a single inch.

“Minhooooo, Taemiiiin! Keeey! Someone pleaaase!”

Nothing… Huh, I guess I’ll have to scold them tomorrow morning. I’m feeling weird, where Jonghyun’s hugging is really hot and my tummy feels weird.

No, nobody wakes up; I want to stay like this. I want to hug Jonghyun back but I can’t move. I didn’t care about Onew, I wanted to hold Jonghyun.

Oh no, you Mrs. Musician! You can’t fall for any of these boys here, this is purely a job and you won’t see them after the concert so don’t you dare to fall for anyone!

Jonghyun…

What a night was going to be, I bet I won’t sleep at all.

Oh, now I remember! Holden’s last name was Cauldfield…

~~~~~

“YAH YOU ERT!” Minho’s scream woke us all, “Jonghyun you’re a player! Can you stop girls like this?”.

“*Yawn* What happe-? WOAH!” Onew jumped in the bed and fell on the floor, I got scared as well when he jumped. “W-W-W-What are y-you doing here!?!?!?!? You were so close!!! Why are you hugging her Jonghyun!? Let her go!” Onew yelled.

Jonghyun didn’t let me go; actually, he held me with more strength and told the guys to shut up because he was sleepy, I blushed.

Taemin blushed too and Key was like, taking pictures, I don’t know haha. But he was enjoying the situation.

“I-I’m so sorry guys! I w-wanted to ask Jonghyun something about the book he was reading yesterday and it ended up like t-this, I’m really sorrrrry. I t-tried to wake you all up cause I couldn’t get out of this situation but, Oh I’m really sorry!” I was so embarrassed that I was trembling.

Jonghyun finally let me go; “Ah, sorry ____~, I was dreaming about something nice and I thought you were a pillow or something… You’re really soft, ya know?” he said between giggles and my level of embarrassment grew more and more.

I stood up, said “Sorry for disturbing you all” and ran to my room. I covered myself in my blankets and waiting the earth to swallow me completely, Great way to wake the guys up!

I don’t know if I should ask Jonghyun if everything is OK about this so we could live normally again or something, cause I think I’ll blush if I see him again… Oh god.

 

Ask Jonghyun about last night

 

“Nothing happened”