“Nothing happened”

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I was feeling really troubled about what happened… Why did it ended in Jonghyun and me sleeping in the same bed?

I had to ask him... But I didn’t dare to do it.

Maybe it’s better if I just ignore it…

Suddenly the manager entered into the apartment and made everyone to get up,

Why? Because that day we were going to the beach.

____________________________________________________________________________

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was but I can tell you that the hotel was SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

I put my stuff on place and went to see the guys’ suit and hang out for a while with them.

 

I knocked and entered into their room, but no one answered.

Empty? Where could they be?

I started to stare at their gigantic room; they had such a nice view to the sea! There were 2 bunks and a single bed which I think it was Onew’s because it had an empty bucket of chicken.

Then, I freaked out because I heard someone in the bathroom.

Crap! What do I do!?

Hide!

I hid myself under the bed, hoping that this someone wouldn’t find me.

I heard how the person threw some clothes on the floor and made a call.

“Yeah, I’ll go right now… Huh…? _____~…? Wae…? Do it yourself, she hates me… No man, I really can’t do it… I’m not a ! It’s just that I don’t want her to hate me more… Huh? Yeah sure bro, What makes you think that…? Ugh OK, OK, I’ll go tell her to come too… But if she’s mad at me I’ll blame it on you!”

That was Jonghyun’s voice.

I got really nervous and I accidentally moved, so a lot of dust fell on my face.

N-NO! I’M FR-FREAKING ALLERGIC!

I sneezed my brain out and of course,          Jonghyun heard it.

 

“So what do we have here? A little spy?” he said and knelt down to see who it was.

I covered my face and acted like I didn’t existed, Like that’s gonna help…

“Come out _____~” he told me. I made a pout and obeyed him.

“I don’t hate you Jonghyun…” I said as I was coming out of the bed, “It’s just that I was really, really embarrassed so I avoided you. I’m sorry that bothered you”

He opened his eyes in surprise and happiness. He approached me, took me from the shoulders and sat with me in Onew’s bed.

We looked into each other’s eyes.

 

It’s OK… I get it now.

I’m madly in love with this guy.

He’s just flawless! He makes me happy, he is happy, he’s cute, he’s everything that’s been on my mind these days.

I won’t deny it anymore… And maybe now it’s the right time to say it.

“Jonghyu-“

“Before anything, I want to ask you something” he interrupted me. He looked very excited for some reason.

“Go ahead”

 

“What if, hypothetically, I ask you to be with me?”

I flushed a lot and hide my face with my hands. Then I started to laugh.

 

“Huh?” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“This is just so good to be true! Hahaha” I said laughing. I discovered my face and looked at him with a big smile.

“Well, I will tell you that being with you will be awesome. So awesome that I’ll kiss you after saying it”

 

Jonghyun flushed and smiled as well, chuckling.

“R-Really huh? Kiss me you said?”

I stared at his eyes; mines were feeling like melting.

“Yeah, kiss you. Like this” I told him and approached his face.

 

My intention was me to kiss him, but he won me. He approached faster and planted his lips onto mine.

I’ve felt this before. This warm feeling… I felt it when I noticed he was hugging me while sleeping.

I love him.

 

We were still kissing when suddenly the suit’s door opened.

“Why is this stupid taking so lo-WAH!?” Key yelled when he saw us kissing.

“Yah Key, what happens?” Onew asked from Key’s behind.

Key was surprised, “Those two were kissing right now!”

Onew went surprised as well, Key smiled.

 

“MAN, WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT IN MY BED!?”

Jonghyun and I laughed while taking each other’s hand.

 

The End