Get some advice from one of the guys

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

“Are you OK _____~? You don’t seem much focused on anything today” Minho came into the kitchen and asked.

I looked at his face, I’ll tell him.

“Minho…”

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!” the manager entered into the apartment, “You know what’s going to happen now kids? We’re going to the beach so get up quick and get into the car”

I looked again at Minho, “I’ll tell you later”

 

 

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was. When I woke up, I noticed Onew and Jonghyun were looking at me and giggling.

“E-Excuse me!?” I jumped in surprise

“Haah… It’s just that you looked so funny!” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, you looked just like Minho is looking right now” Onew told me, Minho was asleep too and he was almost falling in the floor of the van and with his mouth opened, so silly! But so cute, haha.

Taemin was in the front seat beside the driver’s seat, I guess he was sleeping because he wasn’t moving… Oh well.

When we came off the van, we were in front of a huge hotel with a huge garden with a lot of cherry trees, in blossom! They looked so beautiful.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 4 beds and me to a suit with 2 beds,

Wait? Aren’t they 5 guys?

“Excuse me, but all the other suits were occupied so I’ll have to ask one of you to share room with the lady” Mr. manager told us, “Who can do it?”

I looked at the guys expecting that Key said something; I knew it wouldn’t be strange if I were to share a room with him.

“I’ll do it! It would be fun” Taemin said smiling. Holy crap, why did it have to be you!?

“OK, so now you can arrange your stuff into your room. Next Sunday we’ll start working on the concert so it’s a good thing if you could rest by now. See you guys in 2 days”

I left my things on the floor and as the manager left, then I lay on my bed.

Taemin did the same and approached to my bed.

“Are you feeling fine?” he asked me; he looked really worried.

“Y-Yeah, I’ll sleep a little…” I told him covering my red face with a blanket.

“OK! I’ll go to the guys’ room. Sweet dreams” he said and left the suit.

 

Oh my god… What am I supposed to do now? I didn’t know what it would be like to share a room with him…

*Knock Knock Knock*

“Come iiiiin…” I yelled as a tall figure entered into our room.

“What’s up?” Minho asked, “So… what were you going to tell me?”

I sighed and discovered my face to see his.

 

“Last night, when I went to see how Taemin was I made him porridge and stuff. I noticed that he had porridge on his face so I approached to take it off and… He took my head and gave me a kiss”

Minho was surprised. He looked at me and touched my cheek,

“Wah! It’s burning, hahaha” he joked and we both laughed.

“Huh… Minho, I don’t know what to do… Should I ask him about it? Should I let it pass? Maybe he doesn’t remember a thing; I usually don’t remember a lot when I have fever…”

Minho giggled and smiled.

“Why are you smiling?”

“It’s different, ya know? I know Taemin for a while and he’s very conscious when he has a fever. There was this time when he had a really high fever and he didn’t do a math homework that he had for the day before… He was so worried that the teacher will punish him that he did it in 5 minutes…

…So I don’t think he has forgotten a single thing. Actually, I think he did it on purpose so you were confused. Once, Taemin said that he find girls prettier when they’re hurt or they seem weak. I’m sorry to say this, but I think Taemin’s just teasing you haha”  

 

Teasing me? TAEMIN’S TEASING ME?

LEE TAEMIN, YOU’RE GONNA DIE!

“What the heck dude! I was so worried!”

Minho smiled, “But you wanted him to remember?”

 

I flushed.

“H-Huh… I don’t know, maybe” I started to get embarrassed for some reason.

“Wae?” he… asked me?

“Huh?”

“Oh I’m sorry, sometimes I forgot you’re not Korean. I meant ‘Why?’”

“Mmm… I… No! I don’t care at all! I don’t care if he remembers or not!”

He giggled, “Your face doesn’t show that. I think you like our little Taeminnie~”

I flushed even more at the idea.

 

Me? Liking Taemin?

BUAHAHAHAH, THAT WAS TOTALLY…!

P-Possible…?

Oh God, no more troubles please! How didn’t I notice it before?

 

I punched Minho’s arm.

“Why do you make me realize those stupid things, huh!?”

Minho patted my head, said “Because you alone weren’t going to find it out. Now I’m going back to our suit; I want you to talk with Taeminnie, OK? He deserves to be teased since he’s teasing you” and left my room.

…?

Definitely

 

Let things be the way they are