His… advice?

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Today, we were going to the beach. So when the manager came into the room, we got up quickly, packed our stuff and went into the car.

The way to the beach was the longest and strangest in my life: I had to sit beside Onew, who fell asleep as ALL the other guys and used me like a pillow.

I don’t really know how much time we were into the car, but for me it seemed like years.

 

When we arrived, the hotel stunned me: full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty…

We entered into it and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

 

I stepped into the guys’ room after I put my stuff in order: Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin were playing some kind of soccer game in the playstation while Key was listening to music and looking at the roof, trying to relax I guess.

The guys were really fired up and shouting so they didn’t see me enter, except for Key who winked at me.

I smiled.

Key’s a good listener, right?

Maybe he could help me…

 

I approached to where he was and poked his cheek. He took his headphones off, smiled and lifted his head to look at me.

“Hey, what’s up?” he greeted me.

“Nothing much… You bored?”

“Meh… I don’t think that video games are my thing, haha”

I chuckled and looked at the floor. Key stared at me.

“Something happe-?”

“Key… Can I ask you some advice?” I interrupted him. Key looked a little surprised and standing up in a jump, he said “Of course, do you wanna go out?”

I shook my head, “They won’t listen if we whisper haha”

Key giggled.

 

“So, what happens?” He asked whispering.

I swallowed and played with my fingers.

“I may like Jinki” I whispered back.

Key opened his eyes in astonishment and looked a little worried, “That stupid chicken head won’t realize it by himself…”

Then, Key looked illuminated and he smiled.

“I know what to do… Just, go with it, ‘K?” he told me winking.

What…? What’s he thinking about?

 

“Yah! I told you that I don’t wanna be your boyfriend! Stop pursuing me already, you’re bothersome!” Key yelled really loud, making sure that the others would hear.

I was stunned and I didn’t know what to do; Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Onew looked at us curious.

I looked at Key worried.

“I said I don’t date ugly girls so could you get off my sight please? I really mean it!” Key yelled and the members stood up.

“Y-Yah Key…” Minho said.

Onew frowned and he looked very angry

“Hey Kibum, what in the world are you doing? Why are you being so mean with her?” Onew told him closing his fists.

 

“This is none of your business so shut up. And you-“ he said looking at me, “If you don’t stop following me you’ll regret it, OK?”

I got teary eyes; I knew that it was all acting because I obviously didn’t ask Key to be my boyfriend, but the way he told me all that was so intimidating that I got a little scared.

I ran out of the room and I could hear Onew’s voice calling my name.

 

I went 3 floors upstairs and hide myself in the stairs. I got really surprised and I wasn’t sad or something, but it amazed me the power to control people that Key has.

Suddenly, I felt how someone was gasping behind of me: It was Onew.

 

“Are… You… OK?” he asked me. He looked so tired.

I blush and looked at his face, “Y-Yeah…”

He sat beside me and got close to me.

“What... Wait, sorry” he said and after he took a deep breath. “OK, I’m OK now. So, what happened?”

I looked at his face and got lost for a moment in his eyes, which were looking at me really worried.

“I…” I started to say.

“You like Key?” he asked me frowning a little.

I didn’t know what to answer, so I kept silent. He looked at the floor and, with a sad look in his face, he swallowed.

 

“Answer me… Do you like Key?”

I approached to him and looked at the floor too.

“What if I do? Why do you want to know so badly?” I asked.

Onew kept silent for a moment. Then, he turned his head and stared at my face.

 

“I don’t want you to be with him” he told me very serious. I turned my head to find him a little closer than what he was before. I flushed.

“W-Why? Why do you mind?”

He looked at the floor again, closed his eyes and sighed.

 

“Because I want you to be with me”

I opened my eyes wide and looked at his face, which turned to mine very red.

“O-Onew…? What?” I asked stuttering a little from nervousness.

This… Oh…

 

“As I said, I want you to be with me. I like you” he told me giving me a little smile which disappeared very quickly. He was nervous too.

“Onew…” I said approaching my face to his a little, “Key was acting”

He looked at me surprised, “Wha-What do you mean? Acting?”

I smiled from ear to ear, closed my eyes and nodded.

“Why?” he asked.

I covered my face in my hands, which felt really hot.

“Because I told him that I like you”

 

I discovered my face; I was blushing to much that I think I may have looked like sick or something. I looked at Onew who was so happy; his beautiful smile made me let out a little smile too.

He approached to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes.

Then, he separated from me and, taking my face between his two hands, he approached my face to his and gave me a sweet kiss.

 

At first I was so happy and so nervous that I didn’t really know how to move, but then I relaxed myself and let my lips met his with a perfect synchrony.

He cut the kiss; he didn’t open his eyes and he was still smiling.

“You don’t know how nervous I was that you wouldn’t like me back” he whispered and opened his eyes. Our foreheads were like glued.

I smiled, “You don’t know either”

 

Onew took my hands, “I don’t know if asking you to be in a relationship with me is too soon… So I guess I’ll wait and see how things go…”

I gave him a peck and chuckled, “I can’t wait to be your girl”

He smiled and giggled,

“Then, would you like to?”

“No…”

“What?”

 

I laughed, “Of course I want to, dummy!” I told him and kissed his nose.

 

*Brr brr brr*

“Oh, I got a message” I stated and took out my phone.

*From: Key

How did things go >w< ?*

 

I smiled and typed back:

 

*From: _____~

Awesome :) !!”

 

The End