Go sleep

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

No… I can’t go to sleep like this! I won’t sleep in my actual emotional state!

But I’m too embarrassed to ask him what happened…

 

I went to my room, put my pajamas on and got into my bed.

I tried to read something to clear my mind. Then I tried with music… This doesn’t work.

The only thing I could do to sleep was to take a sleeping pill.

I know, it sounded desperate, but I really couldn’t close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up, but I didn’t want to get out from the bed.

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

“Yeeeeeeah” I said in a zombie-like voice.

“Excuse me…” Minho entered into my room.

“Good morning Minho”

“Good morning _____~. I just wanted to tell you that we have to get up earlier than normal today because we’re going to the beach. Didn’t Onew told ya?”

Going to the beach… Going to the beach…

Oh right! Onew had told me!

 

“Hum, OK. Thanks Minho” I said and sank into the sheets of my bed. Minho got out of my room and closed the door.

 

I got out of the bed, went to the bathroom –that luckily wasn’t occupied- and dressed myself with a peach colored summer dress.

Then, the manager came; he made us went out of the apartment and got into the car.

____________________________________________________________________________

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was but I can tell you that the hotel was SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

 

I squatted on the floor, thinking of what should I do.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Why do people want to enter into my room today?

“Yeah?”

Onew peeked and then, after seeing me on the floor, entered slowly.

“Hum, you know _____~… I noticed that you were strange in the car so I wanted to know if something happens to you…”

Maybe talking with someone may help me.

 

Talk to Onew

 

Delete Idea…