Tell Taemin what he did

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I cleaned my face from the tears and thought that I should do something.

I can’t leave it like this. I can’t pretend like nothing happened, it will just hurt me more.

I’ll talk to him.

I’ll tell him what he did; I’ll tell him that what he did made me feel something. I’ll tell him that I like him, because I do.

 

I left the room and went to the guys’ suit, were Taemin was. I knocked the door and Onew greeted me at it.

“Heey, wanna stay with us for a while?”

I sighed, “Thanks Onew, but I have to talk with Taemin”

I looked at Taemin who was sitting on the floor with Jonghyun and Minho. Key was reading something in the couch.

They all looked at me when I say “I have to talk with Taemin”. But the most impressed was Taemin, who looked at me like if someone has just had an accident.

“Huh, OK…” He said and stood up, “We’ll continue playing later guys”

“See ya dude” Minho said and Jonghyun waved his hand.

 

We left the suit and started to walk with no direction. And no talking; we were in completely silent. I guess I was preparing myself mentally to say what I wanted to say.

At some point in our walking, I stopped and took Taemin’s hand.

He was a step further than me, so he turned and looked at me completely flushed and with “nervous” written all over his face.

 

“_____~?”

“Taemin”

I came closer to him.

“Don’t you really remember what you did the other day?”

He opened his eyes and stayed silent.

“You were with fever; I make some porridge and gave it to you. Then, when you finished it, you lay on the bed like dead. I approached to took off a little of porridge that you had on your cheek and when I did it you-“

He approached more and covered my mouth with his hand.

“I know what I did”

 

I was stunned. If you knew, why did you…?

I took off Taemin’s hand from my mouth and looked at his eyes. His sparkling eyes.

“Why did you deny it, Taemin? What’s your reason?”

He looked at the ground and, hiding his face, he sighed.

“I didn’t want to cause you problems. I like you a lot and I just wanted to kiss you really bad, so I did it but I felt troubled and I acted like nothing happened. Like I had forgotten it”

 

I made him look at me and smiled.

“You know… I was going to tell you something today”

I hugged him and sank my head on his chest.

“I like you a lot too”

 

Taemin smiled too and my hair.

“Why are you telling me this now!?” he said between chuckles.

“Because I realize it when you kissed me” I lifted my head and looked at him.

He looked back and his face came closer. I closed my eyes as he did and felt the beautiful sensation all over my body.

I really like this boy. This feels so awesome…

 

Taemin kissed me so sweetly. The first kiss that he gave to me wasn’t even compared: I didn’t like him at that moment, I wasn’t prepared. But now I’m 100% sure that he’s the one that I want to be with.

 

His lips separated from mine and, taking hands, we walked back to the suit.

Suddenly he stopped. I looked at him and he had a little confused expression.

“Wait” He said, “Does this mean that we’re dating now?”

I laughed out loud and his head.

 

“Of course, dummy!”

 

The End

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next update's going to be Onew ^^ ~ (probably after lunch...)