Talk to Onew directly

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Today, we were going to the beach. So when the manager came into the room, we got up quickly, packed our stuff and went into the car.

 

On our way to the beach, I thought about how I was going to tell Onew that I liked him.

I actually think that I’m being very brave deciding that I’ll tell him; it’s not a little thing to confess.

Does he like me too?

Will my confession bother him?

I was nervous as sh*t.

 

The way actually passed flying; I was focused on Onew all the way so time lost his value.

When we arrived, the hotel stunned me: full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty…

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

 

Before Onew could enter to his suit, I took his arm and stopped him. He turned to look at me a little surprised.

“Something happens?” he asked with a warm expression in his face which made me blush.

“Huh, I have to tell you something. Could we go outside for a while?” I asked avoiding his eyes.

He closed his eyes, smiled and nodded like he knew what I was going to tell him. He then left his luggage beside his suit; I took his hand and led him downstairs, to the hotel’s garden.

He blush a little.

 

 

When we arrived to the garden, I stopped in front of some flowers and bent down to smell them.

“Wah, they really smell good. Come closer and see!” I told him giving him a huge smile

He did and I came closer to him when he was smelling it.

“It really does…” he said smiling back.

Then he looked at me erasing his beautiful smile.

 

“Well… what did you want to tell me?”

I flushed and looked at the ground, hiding my face.

I took some flowers and started to put them in Onew’s hair.

 

“What’re you doing? Haha”

I smiled, “I’m making you more beautiful than what you already are”

He opened his eyes in surprise.

“What did you sai-?”

“Onew” I interrupted him.

“I’ll be bluntly and make this quick, I’ll just ask you one thing: If you reject me, please be gentle”

He was more surprised than before. “Reject yo-?”

 

“I like you Onew” I said, interrupting him one more time  and finishing putting the last flower in his hair. He flushed like a tomato.

“You really look cute now!” I told him.

He chuckled and gave me the hugest smile I have ever seen.

 

“You are cuter” he said and quickly, stole me a peck.

I went stunned.

“You know… I haven’t had a proper girlfriend in the past. Is not that I haven’t had the opportunity; it’s just that I wasn’t going to excite some girl with the idea that she’ll be the one for me. I haven’t seen the one for me yet… And you’re the first girl with who I want to try... I’ve thought that since the first time we talked, so…”

 

I smiled and put my arms around his neck,

“So…?” I asked.

His face came closer to mine.

“So do you want to be the first one who’s going to really rock my world?” he asked me back, putting his hands around my waist.

 

A tear fell from my left eye… Tear of happiness.

How can this…? I’m so lucky!

 

“Of course! I’ll be the one for you, Onew!”

Our faces came closer and I blush,

“I’m really happy…” he whispered and gave me a sweet, sweet kiss.

His lips touched mine with such delicacy… It was just perfect, he was just perfect.

I love him.

 

He separated from me and looked at my eyes.

“Now I have to meet you parents!” he said smiling and I laughed hard.

“Hahaha, you’re joking right? They’re a bit far, don’t you think so?”

He leaned his front in mine.

 

“Of course I’m joking, but anyways, I’ll go wherever with you if that’s necessary”

He said and hugged me.

 

The End