Ask Jonghyun about last night

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I was feeling really troubled about what happened… Why did it ended in Jonghyun and me sleeping in the same bed?

I had to ask him.

He was in the kitchen making himself a tea so I approached and my intention was to ask him what happened, but Mr. Manager entered into the apartment and made everyone to get up because that day we were going to the beach.

____________________________________________________________________________

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was but I can tell you that the hotel was SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

The guys made a quick fuss in their room, changed clothes and ran to the hotel’s pool.

“Hey, won’t you come?” Minho asked me.

“I didn’t bring my swimsuit” I smiled and answered him.

He made a pout, turned back and ran with the others. I lay in my bed an took a little nap but suddenly someone woke me up.

“Huuuuuuh, whaaaaaaaat…” I asked almost sleeping again.

“Put this on” Jonghyun’s voice made me wake up really fast, but he quickly went out of the room as he left a bag on my bed. I looked inside and there was… a bikini? Where did he get it from?

Oh, he wants me to go play with them.

I guess that’s OK…

I put on the cute Hello Kitty swimsuit, a blue dress and went to the pool.

When I arrived there, the guys were making a mess with the pool: A lot of water was out and they were throwing more between them. I sat on a chair and looked at them while they were playing.

They looked so cute!

Wait. Where’s Onew?

WAAAAH!!

*SPLASH!*

WHAT THE HAPPENED!

Ahh!! Someone threw me into the pool! I emerged to the surface and saw the five guys laughing out loud, but only four of them were into the pool. That means that the culprit – Onew…- was outside.

Guess what? I’m getting my revenge!

I took him from his foot when he was distracted in laughing and pulled him into the pool too. _____~ has used Splash! It’s super effective!

The guys laughed harder and started to throw water between them again.

Oh crap, my dress is wet…

I went out of the pool and took off my dress, staying only with the cute bikini. I noticed the guys looked a little, but Jonghyun was still staring so I blushed.

“Hum… I’ll go for a towel” I told them and went to the hotel’s changing room.

When I took a towel and got out the changing room, in the door of the room I smashed into Jonghyun’s chest.

“Ah! So sorry” I didn’t dare to look him in the eyes… I was so embarrassed so I looked to the floor.

“Hey, you’re like avoiding me” he told me with a cold voice. I wasn’t really doing it on purpose… Maybe it turned out like that.

“I’m sorry… Jonghyun”

“What?”

I lifted up my head to look at his chest, “What happened last nigh-“ I wanted to ask him what happened the night before but he interrupted me with a ...

Kiss…

SGJAGDSJAM AAAAAH!

I was so surprised that I couldn’t follow his lips well, but that kiss was so awesome…

“J-J-J-J-JONGHYUN!” I shouted as he cut the kiss.

“It happened that I wanted to be with you because I like you” he said and went back to the pool.

I couldn’t believe it… Omg.

Go and reach him before he arrives to the pool!

 

Go back to your room