Of course!

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Well YEAH! I’d love to go to Europe! And I don’t really mind spend time with other people, I’ll get to know them.

“Tell them that I say OF COURSE!!”

My mom told them, settled a few things and hung up. She told me that I was going in one week to France. I would be there for 3 months helping them in their performances.

Omg, I’m really scared. What if they don’t like me? Will there be other girl beside me? What if I screw up a performance? I’ve never heard of Korean celebrities, I mean, Idols or whatever... 

I guess I’ll see…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 WEEK LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking in the airport for someone to pick me up. I found an obviously Korean guy with a signboard with my name on it. He helped me with my luggage and we took a taxi. He didn’t know very much how to speak in English so we didn’t spoke a lot.

We arrived to the hotel and I met the producer at the entrance. I can’t remember well his name, it was pretty difficult.

“Hello, thank you so much for coming. We’re very glad that you accepted our offer. You will work with a boy band named SHINee. Let’s go to your apartment and I’ll introduce you to the members”.

“Okaaay, Korean boy band, pretty new in my dictionary…” .

We arrived to the room and there were 5 gorgeous guys. One was watching a soccer match in the TV, another was reading a magazine, another was eating a LOT of chicken and looking how the other 2 were playing Wii. Suddenly the 5 guys stopped what they were doing and came to introduce themselves.

“Hi, my name is Kibum but call me Key, Ok?” said the fashion guy who was reading the magazine.

“Yo, I’m Minho. Nice to meet ya!” the extremely tall guy who was watching the match –that also looked like Keroro- said, “Minho, Minho, Minho… Okay, that name isn’t going to be difficult to learn” I thought.

“Hello, I’m Onew and I’m the leader of the group. Hope we can work well together :)” the chicken guy introduced himself.

A cute but handsome guy said “Nice to meet you, I’m Taemin”. “Taemin isn’t going to be difficult to learn too…”.

“Hello there, I’m Jonghyun, my pleasure” God damn lord, Jong-whatever was going to be difficult to learn... 

So there was a Jock-Keroro guy, a Fashionista, a Cute one, a Chicken guy and a Dino guy – with unpronounceable name-, they were all really handsome, reaaaaaally handsome...

“H-Hello, my name is _____~ and I hope we can work well together too” I said as I smiled, I was so nervous! I could see how Taemin stared at me for some reason.

I put my stuff and luggage in my new room and I was really anxious... So I thought I could go outside for a while.

To the park

 

To the mall

 

To the pet store

 

To get some ice cream

 

I just wanna walk