I just wanna walk

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I decided I wanted to go to a park that was near our hotel, I needed fresh air.

“Hey guys, I’ll go out and walk a while, see you later!” I said to SHINee guys.

“_____~ah, Do you mind if I go with you?” Minho asked. “Of course, come with me. Then, bye guys~”.

Minho followed me outside the hotel and walked beside me. I was walking beside the street then suddenly, Minho stopped, took my shoulders with his hands and put me in his left side. “Hum, why did you do that?” I asked, “So you don’t have to walk beside the street, sometimes it’s dangerous, you know” he answered as I blushed a little. “STOP HERE, DON’T YOU DARE TO BLUSH FOR THIS GUY” I told to myself.

We walked to the park talking about the differences between Korea and my country, there are SO many. Also he talked a little about the members, I see how much he loves to be with them and cares about them all the time. We passed in front of a cute little café and he invited me a piece of cake.

“What kind of cake do you want?” he asked,

“I think I want… Mm, strawberry cake?”

“Me too, wanna share?” he said as he looked into my eyes. I looked away, his eyes were shining like, I don’t know, like stars! I didn’t want to keep blushing.

“Y-Yeah… Let’s share”

He smiled at me. We paid and took our piece of cake to a table beside the window.

“So, what do you think about this? Are you feeling comfortable with us? I hope you don’t mind to share apartment with us…”

“Hum, no, I don’t really care. At first I was a little nervous cause I didn’t know if you would like me, and… well nothing” I said.

“And what?” he asked.

“And I was a little nervous to share apartment with 5 guys, but I guess you all are very nice”

“Bhahahaha, don’t worry. We’re not gonna you or something” he laughed. I laughed as well and pinched the last strawberry as I noticed that Minho pinched it too. “Oh, don’t worry, you can eat it” I said, he gave me thanks and was going to eat the strawberry but changed course and put it into my mouth.

“Hey!” I said after eating it.

“Haha, you’re cute” he said smiling, “Wanna head back? Since you finished”.

“Y-Yeah… I’m pretty tired anyways” I said as I was getting a little pink, AGAIN. I didn’t really wanted to head back but oh well, I guess it’s time isn’t it?

As we were walking to the hotel I noticed that Minho’s hand was REALLY near to mine, they were touching sometimes so I thought that I really wanted to hold his hand…

Hold his hand…

 

I’m too embarrassed to hold it!