To the park

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I decided to go to the park and rest a while there. The guys said that there was a beautiful fountain and I wanted to see it.

“Hum, I think I’m gonna go to the park. Does someone want to go with me?” I asked to the guys.

“Yeah, I’ll go!” said Jong-something, I will really have to learn his name soon. “Okay, see you later guys” I said as I walked outside the apartment with Jong---.

“Johnkyung, you have to teach me how to say well your name. It’s a bit difficult for me to say it” I said as we were walking to the park.

“Hahahaha, it’s J-O-N-G-H-Y-U-N, Jonghyun, try to say it now” he told me as he smiled.

“Jonhyun?”

“Almost there, you missed the G”

“Oh, JonGhyun?”

“That’s it! It’s not that difficult, is it?” he asked smiling again, God, his smile was pretty.

“Yeah, it isn’t” I said as I blushed a little.

We arrived to the park and sat on the fountain. We talked a little and he told me the roles of the other guys in the group: Taemin was the lead dancer, Minho the rapper and Key and Onew were vocals. He really likes to be in SHINee huh…

 “Ok, but what is your role?” I asked him.

“Mine? Well, I am the main singer” he said, “Wanna hear me sing?”, I nodded.

He sang in Korean –obviously-, a song called “Hello”.

Hello Hello, Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo, Hello Hello…

Man, his voice was beautiful and powerful. I think that I melted a little inside just by hearing him singing. After he finished singing, I was with my eyes closed imagining a love story in my head.

“Did you like it?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry, I was in my own world. Hey, your voice is really beautiful” I told him smiling. He blushed a little and said “Well, I wanna hear you play an instrument too”.

“You’ll hear me, I promise”

“You better!” he said and laughed. Suddenly, he approached his face into mine and I blushed as CRAZY. “Wha-What’s the matter?” I asked,

“You have a leaf in your hair” he answered, took it off and moved away.

 “H-Ha, I think that’s ok… Wanna go back?” I asked while looking away, totally embarrassed, “Yeah, let’s go back”.

When we arrived home, Onew, Taemin and Minho were playing Mario Party 8 in the Wii while Key was in the kitchen cooking. “_____~ah, wanna play with us?” Onew asked, “Yeah, let’s play!” Jonghyun –now I know how to say it :D- said, What should I do…?

Help Key in the kitchen

 

Play Wii!