Go back to your room

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

What!? Now you like me!?

And you kiss me!?

I ran out of the pool section; at first aimlessly, but then towards my room, leaving some drops on the floor.

I entered into my room and dropped myself hard onto the bed. I covered my face with the pillow and started to feel my body very heated.

 

Oh Jesus… What was all that? I don’t like this!

He’s confusing me more than before! I didn’t know if I liked him and now I’m thinking that the most probably thing is that I actually do…

Jonghyun’s abs are so… UGH!

Get out of my head Kim Jonghyun! You’re just messing it.

Are you even playing honestly in all this?

I covered myself with the blanket, closed my eyes and without wanting it, I fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A soft and warm thing in my lips woke me up slowly, making it a good way to awake me.

When I opened my eyes, I only could see Jjong’s face stuck to mine, giving me a kiss. I was so astonished that I couldn’t move; Jonghyun opened his eyes too, but then he closed them and kept kissing me.

I started to struggle a little to make Jonghyun separate from me, but he took my hands with his, interlacing our fingers and putting my hands on both sides of my head. I struggled a little more and he kissed me with more passion. I finally moved so much that Jonghyun separated from me and kept sitting at the edge of my bed.

 

“W-Wha-What in the world were you doing Jonghyun!?”

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head,

“I’m very sorry. I just couldn’t avoid it, you looked so beautiful sleeping and I told you before that I like you…”

My cheeks went and I frowned.

 

“I like you too but I don’t just go and kiss you because I want to!” I yelled to him and I covered my mouth with my left hand right away, opening my eyes wide.

What the did I just say…     Why did it come out on his own!?

Jonghyun smirked.

“Haaaah, you didn’t tell me that before, huh?”

“I didn’t say anything!” I shouted

“Are you sure that you didn’t say that you like me?” he asked coming closer.

“I-I’m s-sure!”

“Yeah?” his face was centimeters away from mine.

 

“Yeah!” I yelled and moved him away with my hands on his shoulders.

I looked down and sighed, completely red.

“I just… don’t want to like you…” I muttered.

His hand made me lift my head and look at him; he had a super surprised expression on his face, but happy at the same time.

“Wae?”

“Huh?”

“Sorry… Why?” he asked again remembering that I don’t speak Korean.

I shook my head, “Because if I like you now, I’ll be the saddest person in the world after your freaking concert a-and I don’t want to cry over you-“

 

He interrupted giving me a kiss.

His smoother way to kiss left me like hypnotized. He put his hands on my waist and I put mines around his neck, I didn’t want to let him go.

He separated his face from mine, looking deeply into my eyes and making me feel that I was inside of a good dream.

 

“B-But…” I started to say and couldn’t finish; I looked down

“But?” he asked trying to make me look at his eyes again.

“But it may be impossible now to not fall for you” I muttered, frowning and closing my eyes.

Jonghyun smiled and hugged me strongly,

“Jonghyu-…”

 

“Do you know how much time I’ve been waiting for you to say something like that!?” he said out loud.

“Do you know how erted I felt when I kissed you without your permission!?” he yelled again and chuckled.

I cut the hug and looked at him smirking, “Then why did you do it?”

He smirked too, “Because that’s a really good way to make people to fall in love”

 

I laugh and stole him a peck, “Now you don’t have to feel so erted”

He smirked approaching his face for other kiss.

 

*Knock Knock Knock*, “Yah _____~-ah, is Jong-stupid there?” I heard Key’s voice outside my door.

“Yeah, that moron said he was going to check if you were OK and never came back” Minho said.

“Crap!” Jonghyun whispered giggling.

“ARE YOU STUPIDS OR WHAT!? IF JONGHYUN HASN’T COME BACK DON’T YOU THINK IT’S BECAUSE HE’S BUSY WITH _____~?” I could hear how Onew scolded them.

“A-Aigo buahahaha” Key laughed, “Better go, Minho”

 

Jonghyun and I cracked in laugh and sighed in unison,

“Welcome to the family” he said softly and gave me a peck.

 

The End