Go and reach him before he arrives to the pool!

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I LIKE HIM!

OK?

I LIKE HIM A LOT!

And I want to be with him!

 

I ran to reach him in the corridor and took his hand very strongly.

“Hey what’re you-?” He said and cut his own words as I pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. An appropriate kiss.

No more stealing kisses! No more play! I’ll be honest with him and with myself from now on.

Jonghyun kept his eyes opened for a moment, he was stunned, but then he let his lips mold with mine and kissed me with such a softness that made me think I was in freaking heaven.

Then, he separate from me.

“_____~…”

I smiled, “Yeah Jonghyun?”

He smiled back, his eyes were sparkling.

“I like you Jongie. And I want to be your girlfriend… Does that bother you?”

His smile grew bigger and, releasing a little gasp, he said joking

“Of course that it bothers me now! Why didn’t you tell me before? I was hoping that I’ll be the one to be asking that”

I hugged him, “It’s not like I'm asking you to be my boyfriend, I just said that I wanted to be your girlfriend…”

 

He took my chin and made me look at his face,

“Then, would this beautiful lady, who I’m holding, like to be my girlfriend?”

I chuckled and sank my face onto his chest.

 

“Of course you dumb! I’ll love to be your girlfriend!” I yelled and approached to give him a kiss again…

 

“YAH, YOU SAW IT GUYS? You owe me 10.000 won now!” Taemin said coming from behind the pool’s room door.

The guys gave him each one a billet and punched him in the back.

“I told them that you’ll be together soon, they didn’t believe it” Taemin stated.

 

The guys went closer to us and started to tease Jonghyun with little punches and tickles.

“Aaww so who’s the big big boy who has a girlfrieeeend noooow?”

“Yah, why didn’t you tell us before huh? So mean!”

“You better take proper care of her, huh!”

They took Jonghyun to the pool to throw him in it while he was complaining  and laughing.

 

I laughed as well and followed the guys to the pool.

 

The End