Let things be the way they are

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I don’t think I can do something… Maybe it’s better if we stay just as friends.

Yeah, that’ll work.

I’ll let things there… If someday I end up with Taemin, I’ll be happy, but now I’m too shy to take a step.

Ahh… Taemin…

I stood up and went directly to the guy’s room, I wanted to go out and do something fun!

 

“HEY GUYS!” I yelled as I abruptly opened the boy’s suit door with a kick.

“Omo!” Key jumped in surprise and then pouted, “You scared me”

I giggled, “Sorry haha. Hey, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out and do something… I heard there’s an amusement park near the beach, wanna go?”

Onew looked at Jonghyun and Minho who were playing and then at me, “I think we should go out… We’re in the beach and those two are playing video games inside the room”

“It’s PES, OK hyung? It’s not a simple video game” Minho stated serious.

Key snorted, “I wanna go out actually. Minho, isn’t better to actually play soccer outside than in a console?”

Minho looked down and nodded, “Maybe…”

“Yah Taemin-ah! We’re going to the amusement park, wanna go?” Jonghyun yelled stopping the game. I heard some noises coming out of the bathroom.

 

“YOU’RE ACTUALLY ASKING ME? OF COURSE!” Taemin yelled back from inside the bathroom.

 

~~~~~

 

We went walking to the amusement park. It was a little crowded, but not too much; that made it look really alive but not unpleasant.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Taemin; the way how happy he was made him look cuter than he normally is.

Onew walked to a candy stand and bought six cotton candies for all of us, “There was only one blue, who wants it?”

“ME!” Taemin and I yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and blush.

“Mm… You can have it” he said scratching the back of his neck.

“N-No worries, you eat it…” I stuttered a little.

“Really, if you want it…”

“No, you should…”

“YAH!” Jonghyun shouted, “You two lovebirds, if you can’t decide, share it! I can have the one that you don’t eat~”

“Don’t count on that, I’ll eat it too” Minho chuckled.

Taemin and I looked at each other and smiled, “Wanna sare?” he asked

“Sure” I answered back.

 

We rode a couple of roller coasters and ate a lot of crap, thanks God I didn’t throw up because those roller coasters left me dizzy. Then, we went looking stands and playing games for earning prize; I was playing target shooting and almost won the cutest teddy bear I’ve seen in my life, but it was my last shot so I couldn’t had it.

I pouted and drank my soda.

The others were standing behind me, looking how I was doing, and then they decided to sit in a bench and wait for me because I was taking too long. But I wasn’t alone at all: Taemin made me company.

He kept staring at me while I pouted.

“One more, please” Taemin said to the man and handled a billet.

“Taemin?” I asked looking at him

He smiled, “I’ll get that teddy bear for you”. I flushed.

Obviously, flawless Korean singer dancer idol Lee Taemin won at the first shot. The man gave him the bear and Taemin gave thanks.

He turned to me and smiled, “For you”

“T-Thanks…” I said and smiled back.

 

“Now let’s go back with the hyungs” he told me held my hand, “I don’t want you to get lost in this entire people mass”

I nodded and hide my face of flushness. How can he make me feel so many butterflies!?

We walked to the supposed bench where the guys were, but it was empty. “Huh? Where can they be?” he stated looking at his phone and dialing Key’s number…

Then Minho’s… Then Onew’s… Then Jonghyun’s… Nothing, no one answered.

“What? This is strange… Well, I guess we can see them later in the hotel. In the meanwhile, do you want to play another game?” he asked smiling, he seemed really excited.

“H-Huh… I guess” I said lifting my head to see his.

“Then let’s go!” he shouted and, again, he took me from the hand and ran.

 

I rode one rollercoaster with Taemin and then I gave up; I’m not made for things like these, I feel really sick after riding one, so I just waited him while he rode about 3 or 4 roller coasters.

“Woah, that one was cool! Aren’t you bored? You sure you don’t want to ride one?” Taemin asked me while coming out from one of those death machines.

I shook my head, “I’m OK, it’s fun to watch you have fun, haha”

 

Taemin smirked, “I know what we could ride together. Trust me; you’re going to enjoy it”. He took my hand and led me, “Just close your eyes!” he told me and I did.

We walked a little and then we suddenly stopped, making me crash with Taemin’s back,

“Don’t open them yet!”

I nodded. I could notice how we were going into something, obviously metallic. Like a… cage or something? I don’t know… I want to open my eyes.

 

“Now you can open them” he said. Then I realized where we were: the Ferris wheel.

“Cool! Well thought, Taemin!” I stated as the thing started to move.

We were there for a while as it moved, then it stopped. “Something happens?” I asked a little scared.

“Don’t worry, they usually stop at one moment” he said. A non awkward silence started; I looked by the windows really excited, then I recalled it: Taemin kissed me.

I got completely red and started to give small pats to my face. Taemin looked at me curious

“Are you OK? You’re really red” he asked, getting closer.

“Y-Y-Yeah!” I said as I moved afar from him. I was totally embarrassed.

“You sure?” he kept coming closer, “You don’t seem so…”

I turned my face to look at his,

I have to say this…

 

“Taemin…”

“Deh?” he asked

“The other night, when you were with fever… You…” I started to say but I couldn’t finish my own words.

He stared at me, “I kissed you”

What the…?

 

I was completely stunned, “You… knew? Then why did you…?”

He chuckled, “I was wondering which was the best way to tell you that I like you… But that day I just lose it, I wanted to kiss you so bad that I just did it. Sorry for not thinking twice, hope it doesn’t bother you too much”

I looked at him with wide opened eyes and then hide my face in my hands; My face was redder than ever.

 

I started to laugh.

“H-Hey! What’s so funny about this?” Taemin asked confused.

I discovered my face still laughing and looked at him.

“I like you too, Taeminnie!” I yelled at him and jumped into his arms, the wheel moved a little and I froze.

“Woah, daebak” he said and we both chuckled.

Taemin looked at me, “A-And, since when do you like me?”

“I think that since that kiss” I answered and smiled.

“Ahahah, so I made a good move that time, right?”

“The best, you MVP” I smirked.

 

Taemin and I looked at each other’s eyes. His depths were so pretty that I felt like I got lost in them. Our faces started to approach.

“Taemin…”

He came closer and his lips touched mine. Then he started to kiss me sweetly, interlacing his fingers with mine.

 

Suddenly, the door of our cab opened and there was the man in charge looking at us.

“Huh… the spin’s over, so... Please come out” he said and we both, laughing and flushing, took hands and went out.

*Brr brr brr* Taemin’s phone vibrated.

“New message from… Jjong hyung”

*Yah Taeminne! Did you two already get laid on the Ferris wheel~ ?*

Taemin looked at me, “How does he know that we were there…?”

I shrugged.

 

“Oh, I know…” He said pointing at the four members sitting on the bench which was in front of the Ferris wheel. They waved their hands flirty to us.

 

“Ready to get bothered?” Taemin chuckled.

 

The End