Yeah sure, why not?

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

The way he asked me made me say yes automatically...

“Of course!” I said

He smiled, took my hand and led me outside the apartment.

We walked through the beautiful streets of Paris, looking at all the shop’s windows and the high class people walking. We were stunned.

“Waaah! The lights are soooo beautiful!!” I yelled and I thought he kept staring at my face for a couple of minutes, but I didn’t give it much importance.

Seeing all those restaurants made me hungry and my tummy sounded… I was SO embarrassed that I got red and he chuckled.

“Hum… Sorry”

“Wanna go eat somewhere? I’ll pay”

My eyes went open really wide, “No! How can I let you pay everything? Don’t worry about me”

My tummy growled again… Damn!

Onew chuckled again, “Don’t you worry about it, I’m hungry too anyways so, why don’t you let me buy us some food? OK?”

I looked down and then, looking at him with puppy eyes, I say thanks.

Onew led me to some French restaurant that looked very expensive, every minute I was feeling guilty for not paying anything of the dinner…

He asked for something –I don’t really know what because it was in French- and I asked for the same. Then, the waiter came with two big dishes of something like potato with crab.

NOM

NOM NOM NOM

DELICIOUS!

I ate faster than Onew and when I finished I was somewhat embarrassed again, I bet I look like a crazy hungry…

When we finished, Onew paid and we went to the park near the hotel to sit for a while in a bench before return home. There were no lights, but at the same time, I could see Onew’s face perfectly… He looked so handsome.

“You know…” He said, “I’m really happy that Manager hyung chose you as our musical accompaniment in the concert”

Hey, that made me smile.

“Aw, thank you Onew! I’m sure I won’t let you down at the concert, I’ll practice a lot and I’ll learn all the songs perfectly so the conce-…”

“No, you’re misunderstanding haha” He interrupted me, “I’m happy that he chose you as a person, not as the one who’s going to make our concert more fun. I like to be with you”

Omg…I blushed and looked into his eyes; those eyes were perfect, his smile is perfect, his dimples are perfect, his hair, his hands…

SH*T! I can’t fall for him! Sh*t sh*t sh*t!

He started to come closer and I felt like hypnotized; as he came closer, the both of us started to close our eyes slowly.

What’s going to happen? A kiss?

We were like about 1 inch of distance of each other, Almost, almost…!

Suddenly, a cat fell on my head, messing my hair and meowing. I screamed and stood up as the jumped from my head and ran away. Onew laughed to tears and fell on the floor and I got really red of embarrassment, again.

He stood up and, fixing my hair, he took my hand and asked “Shall we go now?”

I felt my hand getting hotter and hotter, “Y-Yeah…”

 

All the way to our apartment I was thinking about the thing that he said to me… Does he like me? Maybe I’m just overreacting for no reason. Maybe he’s like that with all the people. Maybe that wasn’t going to be a kiss…

I needed help!

When we arrived to the apartment, Onew gave me a kiss in the cheek, said “Good night, I have a really good time with you tonight!” and disappeared from my sight in the darkness of the living room.

I went back to my room and, inside of my bed, I couldn’t stop thinking about that wonderful night with Onew.

But does he feel something for me like I d-…?

DAAAAAAMN. Ugh, I like him!

I guess is not that bad to like him, he’s a really good, handsome and sunny guy. The bad thing is that I’ll get hurt when I have to leave Paris…

I needed heeeelp!

 

Talk to one of the guys tomorrow

 

Talk to Onew directly