Ask Jonghyun what he is reading at

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I was nervous, but I tried to approach Jonghyun and ask about his book.

“What are you reading at?”

Jjong jumped in the chair in surprise, I guess I scared him.

“Omo! Haha, you scared me!”, Yeah… I was right.

The catcher in the Rye

“Really? I’ve read that book, Holden is a great personage, I like him” I said trying to make some conversation, Jonghyun looked excited when I told him I liked that book.

“I love this book too! But I have to disagree with you about Holden, I truly dislike him”

“Why? Is a problematic teenager with a problematic life, that’s pretty interesting to me since I’m a teenager too”

“Yeah, but you don’t seem problematic at all” Jonghyun said smiling, “Is just that he’s too negative”

We talked a LOT about Holden and when we finished our conversation, we realized that all the members went to sleep. I wasn’t really sleepy so I watched TV for a while and Jonghyun went to sleep with the others. Spongebob Squarepants was on… In French… I couldn’t really pay attention to the TV cause of the language. I remembered the time when I read The catcher in the Rye and the reason why I liked Holden… Wait, Holden what? Uuuuugh, I can’t remember his last name, Jonghyun left with the book…

I’ll go ask him.

I approached to the room and when I entered in it, I found the five guys sleeping in a huge bed all together, sooooo cuuuuute!

I didn’t really want to wake him up… Oh! He just moved. I’ll just approach a little to see if he’s awake or not…

 

Approach to the sleeping Jonghyun

 

Just go to sleep in your room!