Just go to sleep in your room!

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Oh no miss, you won’t go to wake him up just for ask him that… I’ll ask him tomorrow morning.

I stood up and went to my room to sleep, I was a little tired. I put on my pajamas and entered into my bed, Uhh… So comfortable.

I started to read something because I couldn’t fell asleep, but when the reading did effect and I was almost sleeping, I heard someone entering into my room. The lights were off so I was scared as sh*t.

“Psssst” I heard. OK, if it was a burglar he wouldn’t do that.

“Who is it?” I asked as I the light in the table beside my bed.

I saw Jongie in pajamas entering like a little puppy with no home,

“Humm… I can’t sleep; can we talk for a while so I could get sleepy? If it doesn’t bother you…”

AWWWWWW, SO FREAKIN CUUUTE!

“Haha, of course Jonghyun. Come here!” I told him and made a sign for him to sit in my bed. He sat and we talked like, for HOURS. And I’m not exaggerating.

“Heeeey, I like your pajamas. They’re cute haha” He whispered making me blush and laugh.

“You’re like a ert Jonghyun hahaha”

“Why? For telling you that you look cute?” he asked really serious and I got nervous.

“For telling a girl that you’re looking at her when she’s in her pajamas!” I said and hit him with the pillow… Bad idea.

My stupid action started a pillow fight in which obviously Jonghyun won.

I got really tired so suddenly, I fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Jonghyun’s face. Aww… You look so handsome when you sleep Jong…

hyun…?

WAAAAAAAAH!

VGFDDGBKJASDHAL!!!!

WHAT THE-!?

I got really surprised when I realized that Jonghyun was sleeping in my bed!

I got out of the bed carefully for not wake him up and went silently outside my dorm, closing the door slowly.

“So… You’re dating now?” I heard someone’s voice in my back so I jumped in surprise and turned, I was red as hell.

“BUAHAHAHAH YOU’RE DATING!?” Key yelled and laughed,

“YAH GUYS, _____~ AND JONGHYUN ARE DATING!”

“WHAT!?” Taemin and Onew appeared on scene, “OMO!” Minho screamed from their room, he went running to our position and asked “It’s that true?”.

“Hey guys! That’s not true!! Stop assuming thi-…” I started to scold them but I felt how the door started to open behind me.

“Why are you yelling so much you ladies?” Jonghyun asked in a zombie state.

“Yah, you were sleeping in _____~’s bed. Something you wanna tell uuuuuus…?” Taemin inquired bothering him.

“Deh, pretty girls make me do things like these”

Silence.

Omg omg omg omg, my face is so hot omg.

“AIGOOOO!” Key shouted and Jonghyun walked out of my room with a smirk in his face.

 

Ask Jonghyun about last night 

 

“Nothing happened”