Go see how is Taemin

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Poor Taemin… I felt a little useless so I went to see how he was doing.

I peeked into his room and I saw him inside the bed, he must have felt terrible cause he was with his eyes closed and pained expression.

“Taemin?”, he opened his eyes and lifted his head to see me, he smiled.

“H-Hello” he said and tried to sit. “Waaah, don’t! You must rest” I told him and covered him in the blankets again.

“H-Huumm…” he could barely speak, poor guy. I touched his front and he was burning, and by that I mean REALLY burning. I put a thermometer into his mouth and went to the kitchen for a wet towel.

When I came back I took the thermometer and saw…

104 Fº, I am worried now.

“Taemin, I’m gonna put this in your front and then I’ll go make you some porridge, OK? DON’T take it out of your forehead”

~~~~~

When I came back from the kitchen with the porridge, Taemin was asleep. I woke him up and he obediently ate all the porridge without saying a single word, his face looked so tired.

He lied in the bed again and closed his eyes, I looked at him and he had some porridge in his cheek, so I leaned down to take it out, but then he did something that I wasn’t expecting him to do.

He opened his eyes, with a hand he approached my face to his and kissed me.

OMG, WTF IS HAPPENING?

I blushed SO much.

I couldn’t close my eyes in the beginning, I was sooooo surprised! But then I felt how his lips melted with mine, his lips were so warm…

I closed my eyes and wanted to kiss him back, but when I tried to do it, he fell into the bed like a dead person. Waaaaah Taemin!

I ran out of that room making a fuss outside and locked myself into my room. Key knocked the door and asked if everything was OK, he must have heard me running like crazy.

“Y-Yeah, I’m OK” I answered and buried my face into the pillow. My cheeks were burning; my entire face was burning like Taemin’s. I tried to read something to distract myself from that shock, but I couldn’t concentrate, so then I tried to fell asleep.

~~~~~

The next day I woke up and I was with the same clothes that I wore yesterday; I didn’t even bother to change them. I wanted to make some breakfast cause I was starving, but I didn’t wanted to face Taemin, although I wanted to know WHY did he kissed me so suddenly.

Aaaaaaargh, what to dooooo…?

*Knock Knock Knock* Someone knocked my door. I opened it and Onew entered into my room.

“Good morning _____~! Do you remember that today we’re going to the beach? Well, we’re parting in 3 hours so get ready! We’re gonna have a good time~”

Onew was extremely optimistic, wait… beach? When did he told…? Oh god, yeah, I remember now when he told me.

“Huh, OK”

“Are you OK?”

No, Taemin kissed me yesterday and I don’t know what the to do.

“Yeah I’m fine” I lied smiling, “I’ll get ready soon”.

“All right” he said and left my room, he didn't believe me at all. I packed up some stuff and went to the kitchen to make some waffles for me and the guys but some of them burnt because I wasn’t really paying attention on what I was doing, I was still thinking about that damned kiss…

   

Ask Taemin what happened

 

Get some advice from one of the guys