Chapter 2

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As was the usual routine during those two months, after work it was visiting hours at the hospital, so, being already known to the nurses, she put on her visitor's badge and walked through the corridors to her husband's room. 

 When she got there, she was surprised to see two people she knew.

 Donghae : What are you doing here? (he asked seriously)

 

 The older, but very well-dressed woman, glimpsing her wealth, and the young, angelic-looking man, without leaving his luxury behind, turned to face the pregnant man. 

 Hieora : I've come to visit my son and my son-in-law (he smiled coldly)

 

 The brunette's stomach churned at that smile, he knew first-hand how mean and cold that woman could be, and the man next to her wasn't a good example either. Especially when Hyukjae's ex-fiancé was present. 

 Donghae : After four years of not talking to him?

 Hieora : And whose fault is that? (stares him down) However, I can correct that mistake 

 

 If it had been years ago, the pregnant woman would have cringed at that look and wouldn't have said a word, but today, after what she's been through with her children's father, she wouldn't have taken that attitude.

 Donghae : What do you mean?

 Hieora : Hajoon and I are going to move Hyukjae to a decent hospital. 

 Donghae : He's being well looked after 

 Hajoon : Public hospitals are never well attended (said disgusted)

Hieora : I spoke to the doctor who told me that Hyukjae might wake up with no memory and the best thing for him is to be with his mother. 

 Donghae : You can't take me away from my husband! You don't have the right!

 Hieora : I can't? (using her sarcastic tone) Who says? Hyukjae is my son and if I can keep him away from the worst decision of his life, I will. 

 Donghae : Hieora...

 Hieora : Didn't your parents ever teach you not to call your elders by their names?

 Hajoon : Mokpo's fishmongers don't know how to give their children a good education 

 

 With those words, Donghae felt diminished in that room, even more so when he heard the laughter of the woman who was his children's halmoeni. 

 Hieora : You're absolutely right, Hajoon. Poor people should know their place!

 Donghae : When Hyuk wakes up...

 Hieora : I'll take care of my son and make him forget that Donghae ever came into his life!

 Donghae : I have two of his children (put one hand on his stomach)

 Hieora : His biggest mistake, but don't worry (approached the smaller one) Those children will disapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter