Chapter 11

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again Hyukjae saw Donghae in the cafeteria with Mrs. Yang, however, that time, there was a little girl who played with her own hands and the brunette's hands, always smiling at whoever interacted with her.

  She was so cute and smart!

  She noticed that the ajumma got up and was saying goodbye to the small family, so she lowered her face, hiding in her hat and waited for the woman to leave.

  She was about to take the first step towards the brunette who was smiling and playing with her daughter, however, before she could do so, her arm was grabbed. She let out a frustrated sound, even more so seeing that it was Hajoon who was holding him.

  Hajoon: Hyuk, what are you doing here?

  Hyukjae: I think that should be me asking (he said seriously and dryly)

  Hajoon: What do you mean?

  Hyukjae: Did you come after me?

  Hajoon: I was just worried when you said you wouldn't take long in this race

  Hyukjae: I don't like being controlled

  Hajoon: I'm not in control! (raised his voice) I was just worried

  Hyukjae: There's no such need! I just came for a run, I was tired and thirsty

  Hajoon: Really?

  Hyukjae: And what else would it be?

  Hajoon: I thought… (he looked towards where a certain brunette was) Nothing

  Hyukjae: If this is our future, every time we decide to leave...

  Hajoon: No, nothing like that (he spoke hurriedly) I was just really worried (he smiled at him) You just left the hospital, I don't want you to go back there so soon

  Hyukjae: Let's go (he pulled the other with him)

 

  Inside the cafeteria, little Gyeom looked at the landscape, watching people walk from one side to the other.

  Gyeom: Appa, appa (she started saying on her parent's lap and pointing away)

The pregnant woman stopped talking to the attendant who was doing her check and looked at the place where her daughter was pointing and smiled sadly when she saw her husband holding hands with Hajoon.

  He had already noticed that since they had been there, the oldest always came at that time.

  Donghae: Yes, baby appa (smiled) Omma is doing everything so we can be together again

  Gyeom: Appa? (he asked sadly when he saw that the other wasn't looking at him)

  Donghae: Come on my baby (he picked up the girl and picked up her things)

 

  What Donghae didn't notice was that Hyukjae turned again to look inside the cafeteria, and his little girl waved making the older man smile and wave back.

  Hyukjae just wanted to run towards the youngest and help him with the bags he was carrying and with the little girl who was still smiling big at him.

  He arrived home accom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter