Chapter 17

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light breeze came through the open window into the starry night, as a young man sat in the middle of the room with his books on the floor. 

 However, his gaze moved from the written notebooks to another boy standing in the doorway.

 Hyukjae : Shouldn't you be asleep?

 Donghae : Shouldn't I be the one questioning that? (raised an eyebrow and the other just sighed) Hyuk, I know you're stressed for the exam, but...

 Hyukjae : For the first time, I'm studying for something I really like 

 Donghae : I know, but still...

 Hyukjae : It's my first year so I have to give it everything I've got 

 Donghae : I couldn't be prouder of you, but you still need to rest 

 Hyukjae : I will....

 Donghae : Now!

 Hyukjae : Hae...

 Donghae : Don't make me take you the wrong way (walked over to his boyfriend)

 Hyukjae : Grabbing me won't work

 Donghae : Who said I'd grab you? (smiled mischievously)

 

 The older man looked at him seriously and swallowed when he noticed that the younger man's hands were pulling up his blouse, leaving his chest almost bare.

 Hyukjae : Hae (kind of moaned the name)

 Donghae : I'm so lazy (he slurred slyly)

 Hyukjae : I...

 Donghae : Should I open that file Kyun sent me? (asked himself pretending) But I'll have to... (looked down and then at his boyfriend's face) Should I?

 Hyukjae : Lee Donghae!

 Donghae : That's what I'm going to do

Donghae brought his hands to the knot of his pajama pants and let the garment fall down his body, then turned around so that he could leave the room while lowering the only garment that remained.

 Hyukjae : No! I'm the only one who can get you out (he stood up and ran over to the other man)

 Donghae : But didn't you want to continue studying?

 Hyukjae : I can stop for now 

 

 The taller one hugged the young man and paid him like a sack of potatoes, not forgetting to slap the other's buttocks. 

 Donghae : Hyuk! (laughs)

 Hyukjae : You should have thought of the consequences

 Donghae : I love those consequences (he let out a groan of agreement)  

 

 Hyukjae's head throbbed with pain and he closed his eyes again. 

 

 Hyukjae : Hae, there's something we need to talk about (he spoke a little shyly as he the other's )

The couple were lying on the bed in the minor's apartment. 

 Donghae : Yes (distractedly playing with his boyfriend's fingers)

 Hyukjae : Something's happened... (staring at the ceiling)

 Donghae : What happened? (sat down on the bed, making the other groan at the lack of contact)

 Hyukjae : We've been together for how long...

 Donghae : Is that a test question?! You know I'm terrible with dates (he sighed in frustration) 

 Hyukjae : It's not a test question (laughed) If you'd let me finish you'd know (the other rolled his eyes) I hate it when you roll y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter