Chapter 8

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun that day was a little stronger than usual, Donghae walked to the entrance of the luxury hospital and with his eyes always on his surroundings, he almost ran to the elevator and waited impatiently until he reached the floor he wanted. 

 The metal doors opened and as she looked down the corridor, she was surprised not to see the strong security guard at the door to her husband's room, she smiled and once again hurried her step, but her smile died when she found an empty bed. 

 YYY : Do you need help? (asked a calm voice behind the brunette)

 Donghae : I was looking for the patient who was here, Lee Hyukjae.

 YYY : He was discharged yesterday (the pregnant man's eyes widened) His fiancé came to pick him up.

 Donghae : Thank you (he thanked him a little sheepishly)

 

 Donghae could feel that his eyes were full of tears to release, but he gave the nurse a slight smile and went back to the elevator. 

 Hieora was managing to get Hyukjae away from him.

 Totally dejected, the brunette left the hospital and walked to the car waiting for him in the parking lot. 

XXX : Too fast

Donghae : Hyukjae was discharged yesterday, Chul hyung 

Heechul : Hae... (sighed) 

Donghae : That snake is managing to keep me away from my husband (sniffling through tears)

 

The older man watched his dongsaeng without knowing how to comfort him. The situation was getting out of everyone's control. 

 Heechul : Do you know where the Lee family's house is?

 Donghae : Hyung...

 Heechul : Put in the address Hae (pointing to the car's GPS) 

 

 The little boy smiled weakly and before typing the address into the device, he felt a kiss on the forehead from his friend, who smiled encouragingly. 

 As soon as the robotic voice showed them the way, Heechul didn't hesitate for a minute to head towards their destination, always aware of Donghae's nervousness. 

 They drove for about 30 minutes until they saw the houses of Korean high society, which only Donghae passed a few times, as Hyukjae avoided bringing him to his house because of the coldness and contempt with which Hieora treated him. 

 The car stopped in front of the open gates, the brunette looked at his hyung who nodded at him with a huge smile on his face, then opened the car door and anxiously walked to the front door. 

 He counted to 10 before ringing the bell and bit the inside of his lip as he waited to be answered. 

 The door opened and a face familiar to Donghae appeared, a small elderly woman who was so fond of him when she noticed that Hyukjae was beginning to change his rude, spoiled and futile personality for a kinder, more down-to-earth man.

Donghae : Ajumma Yang (smiled)

 Ajumma Yang : Hae (hugged him quickly) Come on (pulled him inside) I knew something was wrong as soon as I saw the boy Hyukjae sitting with Mrs. Lee.

 Donghae : I can see him 

 Ajumma Yang : Let's go to the kitchen

 

 The two of them walked to the room where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter