Chapter 10

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaning against the tree, his cap covering his face, Hyukjae pretended to fiddle with his phone while he waited for Mrs. Yang to say goodbye to the handsome boy sitting in front of him. 

 He gazed at the figure and went over every detail with his gaze, and as soon as he reached his stomach, something inside him protested. It was clear that that handsome man was expecting a baby. 

 When he realized that Mrs. Yang was leaving, he ducked his head even lower so as not to be seen, and then entered the café when the woman was long gone. He walked over to the table and sat down opposite the other. 

 Donghae : Hyukjae! (exclaimed in shock)

 Hyukjae : Good, you know me 

 Donghae : Yes (smiled and aimed at a point)

 

 The older man followed the brunette's gaze and noticed a wedding ring on his ring finger. 

 Hyukjae : Are you married? (sounded more like a statement than a question) 

 Donghae : Yes (he said)

 Hyukjae : Do you love him?

 Donghae : With all my heart (looked him in the eye) 

 Hyukjae : How many months? (shifted his gaze to the other man's belly)

 Donghae : 5 months (smiled and involuntarily put his hand to his belly)

 

 Time could have stopped right then and there! 

 Having your husband in front of you was a dream! 

 Hyukjae : I...

 

 

Before he could finish, a loud shout was heard in the middle of the café and a distressed Hajoon came towards them. 

 Hajoon : Hyuk, the doctor told you to rest

 Hyukjae : I just came for a walk and found...

 Hajoon : Let's go home now, your omma is waiting for us (he pulled him by the hand) 

 Hyukjae : Hajoon, I... (and was silenced by a kiss from his fiancé)

 Hajoon : I miss you so much, come on

 

 The other pulled Hyukjae by the arm, making him get up and stumble out of the room. 

 Donghae held back tears as he witnessed the scene before him, but he noticed his husband's gaze on him as he was dragged away by Hajoon. 

 

 Hyukjae : Hajoon stop! (he shouted when they were apart) What was that?

 Hajoon : I ask you, what was that?

 Hyukjae : I was talking...

 Hajoon : Donghae is married with two kids, you don't have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter