Chapter 14

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new sun was shining on the streets and roads of Seoul, and ever since his conversation with Mrs. Yang, Hyukjae had been trying to find out what it was like before the accident. 

 Every time he was alone in his room without Hajoon or his mother standing over him, he searched every corner of his room for something that would trigger his memory and, incredible as it seemed, he found a bunch of receipts from a "Haru, one day" café. 

 So, at that moment, he found himself sitting at a table enjoying a hot coffee. He realized that he was a regular there, since the staff asked him straight away if it was his usual coffee and Hyukjae didn't hesitate to say yes. 

 The coffee was hot, but there were a few ice cubes and a creamy layer of milk foam. 

 He was so busy looking at the walls and the pictures in the frame that he heard a voice that had been giving him the creeps lately as he placed an order. 

 Donghae had his back to him and was holding hands with Gyeom, but there was a different man next to him. But what was most confusing was that as this man turned to look for a table, he recognized Choi Siwon! 

 What the hell was he doing there with Donghae?! 

 And something inside Hyukjae revolted even more when Siwon picked up little Gyeom on his lap, making her giggle and clap her hands, letting out a few words.

It was then that he noticed that the café was on the same street as the apartment where the brunette lived.

 Hyukjae : Donghae, Donghae, what are you doing in my head? (sighed)

 

 The image of Donghae sitting next to Siwon, who had Gyeom by his side, made his stomach turn with jealousy, but that feeling turned to an anger he never thought he would feel when he saw that on the brunette's wrist there was a very purple mark in the shape of hands. 

 What could have happened? 

 Oh, but this time he wasn't going to stand there guessing, this time he was going to find out what had happened. 

 He got up from his table, still holding his coffee, and walked over to the table where the others were sitting. 

 Siwon : Can we help you? (he asked without seeing who it was, but the pregnant man's shocked face caught his attention) Hyukjae?! (he exclaimed when he saw that it was his friend)

 Hyukjae : What happened? (pointed to the brunette's wrist)

 Donghae : That was...

 Hyukjae : Did this idiot do it? 

 

 Both Siwon and Donghae's eyes widened.

 Donghae : No, Siwon...

 Siwon : I'll give you two room to talk (he got up and was about to pick up the litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter