Chapter 3

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae felt a painful ache in his chest as he stared at the confused look on his husband's face. 

 The older man was about to open his mouth to speak, but his throat "itched" and he ended up coughing, bringing the brunette out of his trance. 

 Donghae : Take some water (he handed him a bottle) I'll call the doctor. 

 Hyukjae : Aren't you going to tell me who it is? 

 Donghae : Just stay, I'll be right back 

 

 As soon as he turned his back, he let out the breath he had been holding and went in search of the doctor. 

 The words in the conversation between the patient and the health professional went in one ear and out the other, as in his head there was only the small pain of being another unknown face to the bigger one. 

 Hyukjae : Have my omma and fiancé been called yet?

 Doctor : How? (wide-eyed) 

 Hyukjae : Yes, Hajoon and my omma?

 

 The doctor caught a glimpse of Donghae's face as he tried to swallow back the tears. 

 Donghae : Hyukjae...

 Hyukjae : Please call them 

 Doctor : I'll call them (he replied when he saw that the other was unable to speak)

 Hyukjae : Thank you (the doctor nodded and left) You still haven't told me your name (he smiled)

 Donghae : Donghae is my name 

 Hyukjae : Nice name 

 

 The brunette nodded with tears still in his eyes.

Donghae : Yes, it is 

 Hyukjae : Well... (looks around) There's not much to do here in this hospital 

 Donghae : I'm going out so you can rest 

 Hyukjae : I spent 2 months sleeping, I don't think I need to rest anymore 

 Donghae : Even so, you should rest 

 Hyukjae : All right 

 

 The pregnant man nodded and more than hurried out of that room which was beginning to suffocate him, he ran to the hospital washbasins and let the first tears fall when he found himself alone in that place. 

 His husband didn't remember him! And he was still calling for someone else! 

 After a lot of deep breathing, she saw the tears and washed her face, her heart racing, and left the place walking towards Hyukjae's room. 

 She opened the door slowly, feeling the nervousness wanting to come over her, but she concentrated on calming down and when she entered, the older man was already sleeping serenely in the hospital bed. He sat down in the chair that was always there and lightly the sleeping man's hand, watching over him.

A few minutes passed and the door was brutally opened, scaring the brunette. 

 Donghae watched those two people enter the room again and the smiles on both of their faces were huge and evil. 

 Hieora :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter