Chapter 12

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the doorbell was heard throughout the apartment. Donghae was surprised, but before he could wake up his little girl, he ran as fast as he could to open the door. 

 The figure on the other side made the brunette's eyes widen, but he couldn't help but let out a wistful smile. 

 Donghae : Hyuk...

 Hyukjae : Sorry to show up so early, but....

 Donghae : Come in (giving way) 

 

 The older man walked in and took a detailed look at the brunette's apartment and a feeling of coziness was almost felt. 

 Hyukjae : Donghae, I came here because... (the words died in his mouth) I don't know 

 Donghae : You don't know why you saw it?

 Hyukjae : I... (hesitated) I felt the need to see you 

 Donghae : I'm glad (he let out a huge smile)

 

 The older man loved having that smile thrown at him, but he remembered that the brunette was married. 

 Hyukjae : How are the children?

 Donghae : Gyeom is still asleep and this little one is restless (he rubbed his belly) 

 Hyukjae : Can I touch? (stretched out his hand without hesitation)

 Donghae : Of course (took the other's hand and placed it on his belly)

 

 Having her husband's hand against her belly sent a good shiver through her body. For Hyukjae, it was as if it came naturally to him to have his hands on someone else's body. 

 Hyukjae : He kicked (wide-eyed with delight)

 Donghae : Yes 

 Hyukjae : I hope I'm not in trouble for coming. 

 Donghae : I won't, don't worry

Hyukjae : These days I've been remembering things...

 Donghae : And what are those things? (asked interested) 

 Hyukjae : Just my memories, but I can't visualize the faces (shrugged tiredly) I'd like to have my memory back, before I married Hajoon 

 

 Hearing those words, Donghae felt as if he had been punched in the stomach.

 Donghae : Is that what they told you? That you're engaged to Hajoon?  

 Hyukjae : Is that a lie?!

 Donghae : You really don't remember anything? (questioned indignantly) You don't remember your relationship with your mother?

 Hyukjae : I know my relationship with my mother was difficult, but...  

 Donghae : But...

 Hyukjae : She's trying to be a good mother

 Donghae : You're being deluded! (exclaimed loudly)

 

 The older boy was astonished by this change in the younger boy's personality. 

 Hyukjae : What do you know about my life?

 Donghae : Hyuk...

 

 Before the brunette could complete his sentence, the older man's phone rang. 

 Hyukjae : One minute (he asked when an unknown number appeared) 

 

 The pregnant man nodded and waited patiently, watching the older man move away a little to answer the call while he felt several sudden movements inside him and ended up drowning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter