Chapter 15

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His apartment was a wreck, Donghae just wanted to cry, all the effort he and Hyukjae had made had been destroyed by Hieora's men without pity or mercy. There was nothing to use except his little Gyeom's cradle, the photos that hung in his office and bedroom were either torn or shredded, but what made him almost cry the most were the photos with his baby girl and Hyukjae, there wasn't a single one that could be used. 

 Siwon : With everyone's help, we've made this apartment as good as new 

 Donghae : I hope so 

 Siwon : Let's pack your things so we can go back to the hyungs' house

 Donghae : I feel bad being at Teuk hyung's house 

 Siwon : You're always welcome at my house

 Donghae : You're just starting to date Heechul, do you really think I want to see you two making out every day?

 Siwon : You're the one who knows (laughs)  

 

 With his friend's help, the pregnant man sorted out as many things as possible that hadn't been ruined by the brutish men. Gyeom was entertaining herself in the crib with a few pets that hadn't been the target of that massacre, while Siwon was already taking some suitcases to his car. 

 

 Hyukjae was in his car impatiently, but he didn't have the courage to get out. In front of him, a group of men were throwing things away, others were putting them into a van that had been brought by the biggest man of them all. 

However, his stomach churned with jealousy when he realized that Donghae had been grabbed by a slightly taller man with shoulder-length hair who had stolen a kiss at the corner of his mouth, making the brunette laugh as they entered the building again.

 However, the jealousy didn't stop, but confusion arose when he saw the tall boy he had first seen with Donghae kissing his friend Sungmin passionately in return. 

 Hyukjae's eyes widened when he realized that this was his friend Sungmin from college, so he hurried out of the car and shouted his name out loud, making the other two stare at him.

 Sungmin : Hyuk? (his eyes widened) 

 Hyukjae : Sungmin (let out a weak smile)

 Sungmin : What are you doing here?

 Hyukjae : I... (hesitated) I think I need to talk (scratched the back of his head)

 Sungmin : Who with? (asked with a smile on his face)

 

 Before Hyukjae could answer, his name was shouted and the three men looked at the owner of that voice. To the dismay of the three, Hajoon was the owner of that voice and he was getting out of a cab. 

 Hyukjae : What are you doing here Hajoon? 

 Hajoon : I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter