Capítulo 5

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was blazing that day, several people were in one place, some chatting, others hooked on today's technology, others preferring to keep their eyes on their books. 

 A young man walked past them with his bag slung over one shoulder, some talking and others just looking away.  It was easy to detect the young man's standard of living by his designer clothes and luxury accessories. And also by his big nose and important walk. 

 However, his tranquillity ended when he felt a body bump into his as he entered a corridor of the place. 

 XXX : I'm sorry, I didn't mean it (said the young man who had fallen with the books) 

 YYY : Do you know who I am? (he growled angrily)

 XXX : I said I was sorry, it was no big deal 

 YYY : I'm Lee Hyukjae and you just touched my clothes (he spoke futilely and angrily)

 XXX : Wash them (he rolled his eyes, getting up with his things)

 Hyukjae : I can see that you lack knowledge about me 

 XXX : And Hyukjae lacks manners (he snorted and bumped into the other's shoulder on purpose)  

 

 The taller one stared at the boy who had bumped into him and bit his lip furiously. 

 Hyukjae : Who is this idiot?

 FFF : Lee Donghae 

 Hyukjae : How do you know Sungmin hyung?

Sungmin : Leeteuk reported that there would be a new student entering this semester

 Hyukjae : Even though the second year is still five months away?

 Sungmin : I don't know the reason, I just know the name (shrugged)

 Hyukjae : And it seems he's a friend of Cho Kyuhyun's (he pointed with his gaze, watching them talk) That's why he's so rude (he rolled his eyes)

 Sungmin : Don't worry, he'll learn his place, even if it's badly. 

 Hyukjae : I'll take care of it (smiled mischievously) 

 Sungmin : You haven't had a victim in a while, just don't do like you did last time, I don't want to be threatened with suspension again.  

 Hyukjae : We'd never be suspended, our parents would never let us.

 Sungmin : True (laughs with gusto)

 

 It was then that once again being Lee Hieora's son helped him to find out more about Lee Donghae from the college office. 

 Hyukjae : Son of Mokpo's fishmongers, it'll be interesting (smiled, looking at the student file) Let's see how long you can hold on to Lee Donghae. 

 

 With a plan in mind, Hyukjae once again walked down the corridors of the college with his nose in the air to make life miserable for the new student.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened wide, causing Leeteuk to enter with Kangin. 

 Leeteuk : Already awake?

 Donghae : I couldn't sleep anymore 

 Kangin : The doctor's coming to discharge you (the brunette nodded) And I've also told ajushi Shin that you won't be coming today. 

 Donghae : I can't miss him

 Kangin : You're not going to work today! (spoke authoritatively like a father) Ryeowook said you didn't have any meetings with suppliers. The pharmacy can do without you for a day

 Donghae : It's okay (sighed) My baby?

 Leeteuk : Gyeom is fine with Kyun

 Kangin : And just kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter