Chapter 13

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was sitting on his friends' kitchen counter. He groaned in pain when Leeteuk accidentally pressed the absorbent cotton closer to his face. 

 Kangin : It's time to press charges (he warned seriously) 

 

 The taller man was leaning against the door scooter, watching his husband tend to his dongsaeng. 

 Leeteuk : Yes, Hieora has crossed all the lines 

 Donghae : I just don't want to put my husband's mother behind bars

 Kangin : Hae look at you! (exclaimed loudly and seriously) Look at the state of you! And the state of your apartment! 

 Donghae : Should I give up on Hyuk? (asked with tears in his eyes) 

 Leeteuk : If going after him is leaving you in this state... (sighed and dipped the alcohol in the cotton again)

 Donghae : Hyungs, I was with him this morning 

 Kangin : Exactly, and look how you turned out! Imagine if Gyeom had been there! 

 Leeteuk : Kangin (he scolded softly, seeing the younger man lower his head) 

 Kangin : It's true!

 Donghae : Hyung, he's my children's appa (swallowing back tears)

 Kangin : Donghae, we're all hurting for Hyukjae, but we're hurting more to see you in this state. 

 

 Before any of them could say anything, the doorbell rang and Kangin opened the door. As soon as he saw his friends on the other side, he pointed inside and they all walked in.

Heechul : I'm going to kill Hieora (growls angrily) 

 Donghae : Shouldn't you be working?

 Sungmin : Yes, with you in this state, working is what I'm going to do the most (he let out ironically and hugged his friend) 

 Donghae : Thank you for being here (he said sincerely)

 Leeteuk : Let's rest 

 Donghae : Gyeom?

 Kyuhyun : Ryeowook and Yesung went to pick you up

 

 The brunette nodded and followed Leeteuk towards the guest room.

 

 

 A window let in the cold that night, but the atmosphere in the room was boiling as Donghae felt his skin being kissed and caressed by Hyukjae. 

 Donghae : We should be studying instead of... (was interrupted by a kiss)

 Hyukjae : We already study too much 

 Donghae : Hyuk... (groaned as one of his thighs was squeezed) 

 Hyukjae : We also need to relax 

 Donghae : We've already relaxed (he tried to sit down, but the other man got on top of him) Hyuk...

 Hyukjae : Just stay like this for a few more minutes, I want to see your messy, red face after loving you.

 Donghae : Hyukjae (scolded him in shame and covered himself up)

 Hyukjae : Don't cover yourself (took off the sheet) 

 Donghae : I'm ashamed of those words

 Hyukjae : Then you'll have to get used to it because I intend to say it every day when we're married. 

 Donghae : When what...? (wide-eyed)

 Hyukjae : When we're married

The brunette sat down, making the older man sit down too.

 Donghae : Is this serious?

 Hyukjae : Sure, we're going to get married and have two kids

 Donghae : Since when?

 Hyukjae : Since I decided (smiled) We're going to get married on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter