Chapter 7

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another tiring day, Donghae tried to go to the hospital, but was once again barred by the security guard her husband's mother had put in his room.

 The brunette needed to recharge his batteries, so he walked through the door of his apartment building and began to climb the stairs with his two-year-old on his lap, who was becoming more and more talkative and was already naming some of the colors they knew on the objects he passed.

 Gyeom : White (pointing to the wall) 

 Donghae : Yes 

 Gyeom : Open (pointed to the apartment door)

 

 It was then that the pregnant man looked at the door seriously, as he remembered perfectly well that he had closed the door and, above all, locked the place. 

 Squeezing her baby girl in her lap, she took a deep breath, trying to gather her courage and stay calm, and hesitantly entered her apartment with the phone in her hand.

 XXX : If I were you, I wouldn't dare dial any kind of number.

 

 The brunette could see the owner of that voice, a man sitting on his sofa as if he owned the place while he ate an apple being peeled.

 Donghae : Who are you? (hugged his daughter who remained quiet)

XXX : I'm someone who received money to destroy your beautiful house (ate a piece of fruit)

 Donghae : Did Hieora send you?

 XXX : Yes, it was the boss (smiled) And I have a message from her. 

 Donghae : To stay away from Hyukjae (rolled his eyes)

 XXX : You should listen to that advice

 Donghae : Why?

 XXX : I didn't destroy your apartment, because I heard you have a baby daughter and you're expecting another one (he pointed to the puppies)

 Donghae : That didn't stop Hieora from sending him here. 

 XXX : But I'm not going to follow her order yet 

 Donghae : Should I thank you for such a generous act? (he was sarcastic, forgetting that he was being threatened) 

 XXX : It's up to you, but the message is given (he stood up when he had finished eating the apple) Next time the house might be decorated differently (he smiled evilly) Nice (he winked at him)

 

 The man passed Donghae and, before leaving, looked him up and down, laughed softly, humorlessly and left. 

 As soon as the pregnant man found himself alone with his little one, he let out the breath he hadn't even noticed he was holding and slid to the ground carefully, trying to calm his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter