Chapter 18

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was packing up some more things from his destroyed apartment with Leeteuk, when he felt a pain in his belly causing him to bend over and hold onto the wall. 

 Leeteuk : Donghae? (asked worriedly)

 Donghae : Hyung, I think there's something wrong (he looked at the older man in a panic, but didn't try to raise much of an alarm because of how small he was)  

 Leeteuk : What's wrong?

 Donghae : I have a lot of discomfort below my belly.

 Leeteuk : It's not time yet...

 Donghae : At 30 weeks, obviously it's not time yet (he tried to speak coherently because of the pain) 

 Leeteuk : Come on, I'll take you to the clinic.

 Donghae : Hyung...

 Leeteuk : Let's go (he walked quickly, picking up Gyeom) Where are your papers?

 Donghae : They're always in my bag. 

 Leeteuk : Let's go, then 

 

 They both headed for the apartment door, Donghae trying to hold back the groans of pain as he ran his hand over the area that hurt.  

 When they opened the door, they were startled by who was on the other side.

 XXX : Good, I didn't have to get my hands dirty to knock (he finished with a superior smile) 

 Leeteuk : It's not a good time Mrs. Lee

 Hieora : And why not? (continued to smile even though he saw the pregnant woman's uncomfortable face) 

 Donghae : What do you want?! (asked without patience) 

 Leeteuk : Hae...

 Hieora : Mind your manners!

 Donghae : If there's nothing important, I need to go (tried to pass but was stopped by the woman) What the hell!

Hieora : And I can make it even worse if you don't stay away from my son and sign those damn papers! 

 Donghae : Hyukjae is my husband and he chose to have a life with me. 

 Hioera : That was before the accident, he has a clearer mind now and will be able to have the life he always dreamed of...

 Leeteuk : Are you finished? (interrupted without a shred of patience) I'm sorry that Hioera hasn't had love in her life and that even at her age she's still a spoiled little girl (the woman opened to reply) I'm not finished yet! I thought that seeing your son become a man and have responsibilities without that mind of his, would open up other horizons and he would realize that money and power aren't everything. Heck, your son stopped talking to you because of that attitude! Mrs. Lee would see this as her perfect opportunity to get closer to her son and grandchildren, to make amends for everything she's done in the past, but no! (rolls her eyes) Still the same attitude! If Donghae signs those papers...

 Donghae : Hyung... (calls him quietly with concern)

 Leeteuk : If the papers reach your son signed and he gets his memory back, what will you do? 

 Hieora : That...

 Leeteuk : It would happen that Hyukjae would hate you for the rest of his life. Because you hid a past from him and threatened the family he fought so hard to build 

 Hieora : My son...

 Donghae : Hyung, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter