Chapter 4

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae walked through the quiet streets of Seoul at the end of almost an afternoon to visit her husband. She entered the hospital and went to the reception desk to get her badge from the receptionist, Sihyun. 

 Sihyun : Donghae-shi... (spoke nervously)

 Donghae : What's wrong, Sihyun?

 Sihyun : Would you like to join me for a hot drink?

 Donghae : Why? I'm in a hurry

 Sihyun : Can you come with me? (almost begging the brunette to nod)

 

 The woman said something to her colleague who was working with her and left behind the counter, accompanied by the brunette, to the hospital cafeteria. 

 Donghae : Can you tell me what you have now?

 Sihyun : I don't know how to start... (sighs nervously)

 Donghae : From the beginning?

 Sihyun : I asked you to come and have a drink with me, because Donghae-shi needs to be calm 

 Donghae : Just hearing those words makes me nervous.

 Sihyun : Sorry (bowed his head) This morning the hospital director had a visitor 

 Donghae : Yes...?

 Sihyun : He received a visit from Lee Hieora (the brunette held his breath) And without his signature, she was able to request a transfer to another location. 

 Donghae : She did what?!

 Sihyun : The director accepted and he took care of everything himself 

 Donghae : Are you telling me that Hyukjae isn't in his room?!

 Sihyun : Yes (took a deep breath and faced the brunette) I didn't want to tell everyone in reception, Donghae-shi needed to know without it being too crowded.

Donghae : Can you tell me the name they transferred him to? (he tried to keep as calm as possible so as not to get nervous, after all he was carrying a baby)

 Sihyun : I don't know 

 

 The man was about to speak, but he felt a piece of paper being placed under his palm. 

 Donghae : Sihyun...

 Sihyun : I don't know where your husband was transferred (he pointed discreetly with his finger at the piece of paper)

 Donghae : Thank you (smiled weakly) No one will know

 Sihyun : Thank you for this little bit 

 

 The pretty woman stood up, bowed slightly and left in a hurry. 

 Seeing Donghae alone, he took a deep breath and opened the paper to read the new address where his husband was. 

 Hieora wasn't going to take him away from her husband! She really wasn't! 

  The brunette got up, but he felt a twinge against his lower abdomen, causing him to groan in pain. The pain was so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter