Chapter 16

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired from the night before, Hyukjae got out of the shower with a towel around his hips, stared at his figure in the foggy mirror and wiped it off with the towel around his neck.

 He spent a few minutes looking at himself, trying to put all his thoughts in order, without the presence of other people and focusing only on Donghae. 

 He smiled as he remembered the photographs he had brought from Donghae's apartment and that he had spent the whole night looking at them without Hajoon noticing. 

 Just out of the shower, he stretched, raised his arms and something caught his eye. 

 He brought his arm closer to the mirror to see the figure drawn under his armpit and, for the first time since waking from his coma, he noticed that he had a tattoo. He laughed, because I'm sure that when his mother found out about that design on his skin, she must have shouted loudly in indignation.

 However, that design was nothing strange to him. He'd seen it somewhere before, he thought, and his eyes widened when he realized that the tattoo was just like the one on the man in the photograph. 

 His breath caught!

 He walked quickly to his bedroom door, only to be stopped by a half- man on his bed.

Her fiancé smiled mischievously, a sheet covering his intimacy. 

 Hajoon : Hyuk, I miss you so much (he moaned softly) 

 Hyukjae : Hajoon (took a deep breath and closed his eyes)

 Hajoon : Yes (crawled over to his fiancé, causing the sheet to fall)

 Hyukjae : Not now

 Hajoon : Why? (placed his hands on the other man's chest and lowered himself down)

 Hyukjae : No (the other continued his action) I said no! (grabbed his hands)

 Hajoon : Why? (there was no answer) Why don't you want me?

 Hyukjae : Hajoon...

 Hajoon : Since you left the hospital, the most you give me is a kiss when I insist (mumbled like a sulky child) 

 Hyukjae : I don't want to have with you until I know who I am 

 Hajoon : , Hyuk?! (exclaimed seriously) We don't have , we make love. 

 Hyukjae : Look Hajoon....

 Hajoon : You know what? I'm not up for this anymore (stands up wrapped in the sheet)

 Hyukjae : This what? 

 Hajoon : I'm really sick of all this coldness towards me! When you woke up from your coma, you called out for me! For me, Hyukjae! Not anyone else! 

 Hyukjae : Yes, I asked for you because...

 Hajoon : Because what? 

 Hyukjae : I didn't know I'd lost years of my life. 

 Hajoon : Years that were spent by my side!

 Hyukjae : Is that right Hajoon?

 Hajoon : Of course! 

 Hyukjae : I've had a few flashes of memories

 Hajoon : All with me for sure!

Hyukjae : You don't appear in any of them, but...

 Hajoon : And who? (there was silence in the room) Who, Hyukjae?

 Hyukjae : I can't see the face 

 Hajoon : Because that's my face!

 Hyukjae : I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter