Chapter 6

Please, remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, Donghae woke up determined to see Hyukjae, and remembering the address of the place where Hieora had transferred him, he took directions to the place. 

 When he got there, he felt like an intruder as he entered that luxurious and sophisticated hospital. He went to the reception desk, asked for information about his husband's room and was directed to it. 

 He waited patiently for the elevator, still his baby inside him. It had been hard enough leaving Gyeom at school, but that place wasn't ideal for children and all he needed least was to have his little one sick. 

 However, as she approached the room, she noticed a man in all black with his arms crossed sitting on a chair next to the entrance to the place. 

 YYY : Name? (asked seriously)

 Donghae : Lee Donghae 

 YYY : You can't come in

 Donghae : Excuse me?! (his eyes widened)

 YYY : I said I couldn't come in (repeated seriously and without emotion) 

 Donghae : Listen... (sighed) I just want to see my husband. 

 YYY : Don't lie! Mr. Hyukjae is engaged to Hajoon 

 Donghae : That's the big lie they told you (he was about to pass, but his arm was grabbed)

 YYY : I said no!

 Donghae : And who are you to give me orders?

 YYY : I was hired to keep intruders away from Mr. Hyukjae.

 Donghae : So you should keep Lee Hieora and Lim Hajoon away from my husband? 

 YYY : They're the ones who hired me and I have confirmation from Mr. Hyukjae who his fiancé and his omma are.

Hearing those words, the pregnant man's heart pounded painfully. 

 Donghae : You don't know what you're saying

 YYY : Don't make me take you out of here, especially in your condition (he pointed to his already easily visible round belly) 

 Donghae : I don't like being threatened

 YYY : And I don't like being contradicted (shrugged) How's it going? Is it going well or badly?

 

 The brunette took a deep breath and looked at the large corridor that supported the luxury, as much as he wanted to walk through that door and demand that Hyukjae remember, he wasn't alone there and there was an unborn child who depended on him.

 Donghae : Warn Hieora that this isn't going to stay like this

 YYY : Mrs. Lee will know, don't worry 

 

 The security guard waited for Donghae to get into the elevator so he could relax his posture.

 

 Donghae couldn't believe that Hieora had put a security guard outside Hyukjae's room to prevent him from getting close to his own husband.

 He went up to one of the nurses passing by and asked about the older man's medical condition; even if he couldn't see him, he wouldn't be forbidden from knowing what state of health he was in. 

 He glanced down the corridor and smiled wide-eyed at the fact that the man who had stopped him wasn't at the door, so he walked cautiously and slowly to his husband's room, but red nails were visible on his arm, digging into it hard.

It didn't take me long to figure out who owned those nails. 

 Hieora : Don't even try 

 Donghae : Hyukjae is my husband!

 Hieora : Not for long (the brunette snorted) Get out of here!

 Donghae : No!

 Hieora : I warned Donghae more than twice to stay away from my son, now he's going to suffer the consequences!

 Donghae : You can try anything, but I'll fight for my husband!

 Hieora : Mr. Park (he called out to the security guard) Get that freak out of my face! (he shouted)

 

 The security guard stared at the brunette and grabbed him by the shoulders, forcing him to walk. He didn't wait for the elevator, he took to the stairs, dragging the other man without a care in the world, and took him to the door of the private hospital, throwing him out like a piece of garbage. 

 Donghae took a deep breath to contain his anger, massaged his sore wrists and noticed that the security guard was staring at him through the glass walls of the building, wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter