I'm on my own now, but you're mine

Remember, That I Love You so Much

The next day, most of the members slept during the day because of the inability to sleep that night. Each manager spoke to each other, telling them this serious issue needs to be dealt with, and they deserve a week off to relax.

Fans were disappointed, but understanding. Many of them spread rumors that some were killed, crying and scared. Each group’s blog, however, released a post that said none were harmed whatsoever, just shaken up. Fans were also blaming Luna for this, saying if she were not in the group, none of this would have happened.

Bae was not dead. He had just recovered in the hospital, and was going to court in two days. He was charged for assault, attempted murderer, damage on public property, having a loaded weapon in public, and many other charges.

This whole situation was all over the news; reporters trying to get a hold of any of the members, or their managers. They were told every time, however, that this is an extremely personal issue, and was none of their business. It had been three days since the scary incident, most of each individual members from the group just kept to themselves, relaxing and practicing for their future performances.

Onew lay down in his bed, staring at the ceiling. It was around nine o’ clock,the boys already ate dinner and were relaxing. He was calmly listening to music, trying to allow his brain so absorb all of this week so far. SM had never experienced any kind of attack before like this. He thought of how numerous fans have jumped on them, grabbing some of their clothes, but they always ran off without harming the members. “Hyung,” Minho appeared by the door. Onew scooted his body up to sit up. He felt odd looking at Minho lately.

“Minho.” Onew smiled softly, but uncomfortable. He knew Minho tried to kiss Luna, being the player he is. Minho knew exactly what to do to get a woman with him, either in bed or on a romantic date. Minho sat down next to him on his bed.

“How are you, Onew hyung?” Minho put a hand on Onew’s back, patting it softly. Onew sighed, smiling at him.

“I’m okay, I’m doing so much better now, what about you?”

Minho nodded, and was quiet for a bit. “I’m doing well, thanks. I think I’m just wondering how you are with Luna.”

Onew knew he was coming in to ask him this, and he frowned slowly, looking away from Minho for a bit. Minho, as much as he loved him, was a dog when it came to women… he didn’t care if they were married, in a relationship, or single… what he liked, he would get.

“Luna and I are great, but we are trying to keep our relationship… a secret.”

“Oh, well, of course. You don’t want the public to know, fans will be upset.” Onew nodded, looking down. They really had nothing else to say besides that.

“Minho, please don’t put your charm on her,” Onew looked at Minho in a serious matter, “I love her.”

Minho nodded, “Aish, you know I wouldn’t do that to you, hyung.” He quickly got up and left his room.

Luna stood in front of her bathroom mirror, noticing her dark roots already showing. She showered and was in a towel, thinking while putting on some face moisturizers. Her face was more dry and worn out from the stress, making her frustrated. She just wanted some perfect skin. She sighed to herself, thinking about her and Onew, the last time she saw him was the best she’s ever felt. Luna placed her fingertips on her lips, pretending to kiss Onew oppa once more. She felt silly, but enjoyed it… Her phone buzzed, it was Taemin.

MINNIE MSG: Luna, I need some advice…

MSG: What is it, Taemin?

MINNIE MSG: What do you do if you feel something for a person, but they have no idea?

Luna stood, staring at the message… she had no idea how to answer, but felt bad for Taemin. She knew who he was talking about…

MSG: I guess just try and focus on yourself as well as him, Taemin… Just stay positive! ^^

MINNIE MSG: Okay, thank you Luna <3 Goodnight

Luna smiled and slid her phone closed again. Her life was calming down once more, but everything was different now. She felt nice a completely new person. Maybe it was the blonde hair? Luna brushed her teeth and finished up to lay down to bed. She wore some pink Hello Kitty pajama shorts and a white tank top. She had been going to bed early again, her wounds were healing and she was able to sleep again. Her phone buzzed again. Expecting it to be Taemin, she slid it open.

MINHO MSG: Hey Luna-shi, how are you feeling?

MSG: I’m good, thanks. ^^ You?

MINHO MSG: Good, I’m just wondering something. Do you want to go do something tomorrow?

MSG: Um. Sure, I guess. But can Onew oppa come with?

MINHO MSG: He’s busy… what about Taemin?

MSG: Oh, sure! That sounds great! ^^ What time?

MINHO MSG: How about seven?

MSG: Sounds great, see you then! Night!

Luna laid her head back down on her pillow, extremely sleepy. Amber walked in and turned the lights off, crawling into bed. They said goodnight quietly, kissing their fingers and placing them together, which was their new ritual. Luna quickly fell asleep.

Onew’s body was drowsy; he walked to the main room with Jonghyun and watched some TV. Onew noticed Jonghyun was quiet, and asked him about it.

“I just am tired, that’s all.” There were silent for a while. His mind wandered, not even paying attention to the TV. After a few moments of silence, Key walked in and sat next to Jonghyun. He yawned and put his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

The rest of the night was extremely slow, so he decided to get ready for bed. Onew decided to take a shower to relax himself more. He took off each piece of clothing in the bathroom and locked the door. He had just his pants on while he looked at himself in the mirror. His dark eyes stared back at him; he began to pick at his teeth. Onew’s brown hair was getting longer, he noticed as he played with it, ruffling it and smoothing it back down. He looked at his back, rubbing it. There was a small bruise from when he tackled Bae, he must have hit the table? He examined his own body, looking at the flaws and perks: his left shoulder was slightly larger than the right. He looked boney around his neck and shoulders, but the muscles in his arms were showing again. He looked down to his flat stomach and patted it. He breathed in and yawned, stretching his half body. Finally, he the shower and unclothed completely. The water was hot, steaming the bathroom mirror. Onew soaked his hair, allowing it to fall over his face. While washing his body and hair, he began to imagine Luna. Her pink lips, blonde hair, glistening eyes, toned legs, and her feminine back and shoulders. Onew smiled to himself, avoiding the water from hitting his face. She wore such a nice skirt that showed off her thighs a bit during Star King, her skirt was light pink and she had sheer gray tights, he remembered. Whenever she sat next to him, he could see the transparency of the tights exposing her knees and thighs. Onew bit his lips, smiling and looking down while his eyes were closed. Why was he even thinking of her in such a erted way? Onew began to rub his face with the water, focusing on under his eyes. He flipped his wet hair away from his eyes and slicked all of his hair back.

Key and Jonghyun walked together down the hallway to their room, when they heard some strange noises. They looked at each other in confusion. “What… is that Onew?” Key whispered to Jonghyun. Jonghyun softly smiled, trying not to giggle. He covered his mouth. Key still had no idea what was going on.

“Hyung? Are you alright in there?” Key knocked on the door loudly.

“Ah! Uh-yes, yes, I’m fine. I’m just relaxing.”

“Okay, never mind. Goodnight hyung.” Key walked back toward Jonghyun, scratching his head. Jonghyun burst out in laughter.

“Let’s go to bed,” Jonghyun said to Key, pulling him into the bedroom while laughing.

The next morning, Onew woke up and got ready for practice with the rest of s. He was wide-awake, getting so much sleep helped keep him together so well. They all practiced singing as well as dancing in their SM practice room. While practicing, Minho looked over at Onew for a few moments. Onew felt as if Minho knew something he didn’t know, worrying him. He couldn’t ask because they had to practice and focus on their dancing. Onew felt so uncomfortable throughout the rest of their practice.

Luna, Sulli, and Victoria all walked to a local café for some snacks. Practice was giving everyone some time to focus on his or her work again, Luna barely even though of Bae anymore. It was already around the end of the year, and Luna was ready for f(x) to begin some more work, as well as a new music video.

They finally arrived, bowing at the workers and sat down. Luna ordered a small coffee and a sweet potato donut, Victoria ordered some tea, and Sulli ordered a red bean filled pastry with some milk. They chatted about many different things, Victoria being the most quiet. She didn’t really relate to some of the stuff Sulli and Luna were talking about, considering how much older she was than them both. It grew quiet for a few moments once they got their food. Victoria watched people pass the large glass windows as Luna and Sulli ate. “Oh, Luna and Sulli, there is a young man here.” The boy walked up to the girls, bowing politely. He had a huge smile on his face, saying he was a huge fan.

He was extremely attractive; dark black hair, but large brown eyes. His features were sharp and he looked like he was in good shape. He wasn’t too tall or too short, but had a very masculine, y vibe. He wore black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and some red Nike’s. He had a leather jacket on with some red t, matching his shoes. He asked for a signature from them each and thanked them, walking out. Luna was pleased by his politeness as well as his good looks.

They finished their chatting and eating and walked back slowly to their dorm. Luna looked over to the public, waving at any fans and bowing. The boy walked back up to them, bowing once more.

“I’m sorry, but can you sign this paper please? It’s for a friend,” He smiled, holding it up to Luna. She smiled and looked at the piece of paper. It said-

I’m on my own now, but you're mine.

She raised an eyebrow, confused. When she looked up to the boy, he was gone. Victoria and Sulli looked over at Luna.

“He just ran off?” Sulli scratched her temple. Victoria held onto Luna’s shoulder, protecting her. She kissed Luna and Sulli’s foreheads.

“He was just a weird man, Luna-shi, don’t worry. Let’s go home.” They quickly walked back, informing their manager of what happened. He gave a strange look, surprised. He looked at his watch; it was about 10 am now. He went into his room with his cellphone to his ear, doing who-knows-what.

“Hyung, when are we going to meet up with Luna?” Taemin asked out of the blue to Minho. The boys were all walking back to their dorm, enjoying the snow around them. Minho swallowed, eyeing Onew. Good, he didn’t notice.

“I think around seven, Taeminnie.” Taemin had a cute little grin on his face, patting his own cheeks. He looked so excited he made Minho smile himself. Minho looked off to the streets, thinking of how he was going to meet up with Luna. He decided on a polite manner, but dressing very handsome, nothing special, but enough to charm her. Taemin hopefully wouldn’t feel bad if he flirted with his good friend for a bit. Onew was texting somebody while they walked slowly. Jonghyun and Key were chatting about how snow makes the sky look brighter. “Aish, it’s so cold.” Minho shivered, looking at Taemin. Taemin agreed, clinging onto his arm.

“Hyung, is snow supposed to represent coldness or beauty?” This random question startled Minho a bit. But he thought about it…

“Coldness and ice can be just as beautiful as green grass and flowers.” Minho looked at the snow saying this; it made him feel some depth. Taemin nodded, looking at the snow as well. He sighed. They got to their dorm and hurried inside, taking their shoes off and placing them on a large mat to dry them. Taemin took off his gray beanie and shoved it in his coat pocket, but kept it on. His body was cold and shaky from excitement to hang out with his hyung, as well as Luna. He felt much closer to her, but appreciated her kindness.

She was the only one who knew about his secret.

At around six, Luna was picking out a cute but warm outfit to wear for her get-together. She decided on a cute plaid skirt that showed off her legs, but with a red hoodie that gave off a more casual look. She had some tights that were warm enough for her to put on some small, black wedges. She was gaining confidence in herself slowly. And with this confidence gave her time to pay attention to her looks more. She styled her hair down, wavy, but with a cute beanie for a hat. It had a fuzzy tip just like a rabbit’s tail that made her giggle. She got her make up ready as well, just putting some eyeliner, winging it out to show off her eyes. Her mascara made her look like she had fake eyelashes on. She felt… cute, for once.

Minho took the time to style his hair just like his coordi-noonas did for photo-shoots. His hair was already growing out since their Lucifer music video, so he was able to style it messy but shaggy. Minho dressed with a plain black T-shirt, and some dark blue skinny jeans. He wore some black combat boots, and a dark jacket to cover his arms from the cold. He took an extra coat, just in case.

Taemin, freezing, put on a gray, thick hoodie, a white T-shirt underneath, with some black jeans and some plain black shoes. He scanned himself in the mirror. Taemin started to feel odd, and sad down. He just had an off-putting feeling in his heart. He didn’t know how to help it. He just wanted to talk to Luna about it already. Suddenly, Onew walked into Taemin’s room, spotting Minho and him both getting ready.

“Where are you two going?” He asked, curious.

“Uh, well…”

“We’re going to see Luna!” Taemin told him, smiling. Onew tried to smile back, but looked over to Minho. Minho, ignoring Onew’s glare, fixed his jacket. He felt confident.

“Yes, we’re going to see Luna-shi and probably go see a movie. How do you feel about that, hyung?” Minho had his blazing glare onto Onew. Minho didn’t like to lose, ever. He wanted to win and beat Onew in this game he called love. He thought it was fun to play with hearts. As polite as he was, he had quite an evil side.

But so did Onew.

Minho quickly left with Taemin, rushing out the door. Onew stared, not knowing what to do.

What if she did anything with Minho? Onew shook his head in denial; she would never. Plus, she was going to be with Taemin as well. He let out an angry breath, punching a pillow he found on the couch. Jonhyun and Key came out of their room, surprised.

“Hyung?”

“I’m fine, I’m going out,” he announced, putting a jacket and some shoes on. Jonghyun and Key looked at each other, a bit confused. They shrugged.

Onew walked by himself down the street… he didn’t know if he wanted to follow them or not… he just thought the worst. He imagined Minho kissing Luna all over her body, and taking advantage of her. He began to shake from the coldness. His demon was coming out, like a supernatural power, making him feel angry and powerful. He stopped to greet some fans nicely, and talked to them for a bit.

“Jinki! We love you and your music!”

“I’m your biggest fan, Onew!”

“You’re my favorite!”

Onew smiled politely, thanking them, took some pictures with them, and continued on. His breath was hot, like flames coming out; the cold, still air against his heated, active breath. He saw a man, about the same age as him, standing by a building, smoking a cigarette. He tried his best to walk past him without any notice.

“Hey, aren’t you Onew?” The man flew his cigarette on the snow, and stepped toward Onew. He was very handsome with sharp, masculine features. He gave off a powerful, confident vibe. His steps were loud, even over the snow. Onew was intimidated.

“Where’s Luna?” The man asked; he had his head down, looking up to him. Onew looked into his dark eyes, it looked as if he had no pupils, like the devil himself. All of that happiness and light feeling he felt all day faded as he broke into a light sweat. Onew tried to broaden his shoulders and straighten his body, but he began to shake. He didn’t want to deal with any more damage; he couldn’t take it. Luna didn’t deserve any more of this.

“I asked you a question,” the man looked into his eyes and laughed. He began to walk closer to Onew. Onew spotted two people walking towards him as well, from each side of the building.

Minho, Taemin, and Luna all walked together to a park. They didn’t want to watch a movie because of the newly fallen snow was so beautiful. Taemin and Luna chatted most of the walk. The three of them sat together on a bench, looking at the stars. It was a beautiful night; Luna thought of Onew and wondered if he saw the same stars as her. Taemin looked and pointed as a few stars, saying which ones represent a zodiac sign, or some random constellation. Minho looked into the stars, and down to Luna. She noticed him staring, and looked at him. Taemin grew quiet and looked at the snow, thinking they were going to do something. Luna’s eyes curved more towards what was behind him, and eventually looked to Taemin. She looked uncomfortable. She placed her hand on Taemin’s shoulder, looking at Minho.

“Are you okay, Luna?” Taemin asked, putting an arm around her.

“Yes, I’m fine. Just cold.” She stared at Minho, Minho returning that stare. Taemin shrugged and rubbed her arm. He sighed and looked at the snow in front of him. She knew Taemin would protect her from any funny business that Minho might pull out. Just like that kiss, she didn’t want any of it. She just wanted to go home at the moment, honestly.

“Yah, I’m bored. I want to go dance. What do you two think?” Taemin let go out Luna and stood up.

“That sounds good,” Minho smiled at Taemin, leaning forward to face him. The three of them stood up and walked around, wandering and looking for a new club to dance in. Taemin and Minho walked behind Luna as she directed them to another club she was familiar with. Taemin looked up at Minho, a sad feeling in his heart. He just wanted Minho to pay attention to him tonight instead of Luna. Minho looked down at him, glancing and looking away. Luna finally pointed out the club, a much larger and lively club than LOLLIPOP. Taemin became excited and they arrived to some loud dubstep music. It gave off a very red light, giving a more intense, y feel inside the club. Some fans were inside of the club, and greeted them brightly, very excited to see some idols.

Some time passed, and soon they were dancing to some loud, deep-beated music. None of them had their jackets and hoodies on anymore, sweaty and hot. The music was taking over them as they danced in a large, excited group. The song was fast paced with some breakdowns that were slower. Taemin and Minho danced with Luna, close to her body. It was a club anyway; she felt it was okay to grind. She couldn’t help but enjoy her attractive friends dancing so close to her, the song changing to a slow rap song. Luna was dancing slowly, swaying her hips and popping, Taemin was on her side, her leg between his, he was dancing to the beat slowly, occasionally looking at Luna and Minho. Minho was behind Luna, keeping his distance well enough to make her feel comfortable. He had his hands on her hips, but she tried to ignore it. She pretended it was Onew on her, which made her dance much more y. She just wanted to see Onew now; she had that funny feeling again, but enjoyed it. Luna could never imagine herself dancing with such attractive guys, especially this close. For once, Luna felt extremely y and confident. She had her slightly closed, sweating and with messy hair as her bangs began to cover her face. But she didn’t care, she felt great. She felt Minho began to move away from her, and join another group. She smiled, kind of happy about that, but looked at Taemin. They slowly stopped and walked together to a quiet side of the club.

“I really hate when he dances with girls…” Taemin said softly. Luna frowned, she felt bad for Taemin.

“Well, you’re still having fun, right?” Luna smiled and pinched Taemin’s cheeks. He smiled back.

“Yeah. But I just… I have to tell you something.”

“What?”

Taemin took her hand and creeped inside one of the public uni bathrooms, and closed the door. Finally, it was silent.

“Me and Minho hyung…”

“Yeah?”

“We’ve kissed before…”

“What? Really? Taemin, when was this?”

Taemin looked at the floor. “Well, it was a couple years ago. We were at a club exactly like this, but it was just us two and a group. We got so into the music, and we started to dance REALLY close, actually touching. And… well, we both walked together to the side of the building, and kissed for a while…”

Luna was shocked. She was silent but sympathetic.

“Ever since then… my feelings haven’t changed for Minho hyung. I just wish he felt the same…” Taemin stared at the floor, holding his hands together in front of him. Luna sighed; she didn’t know what to say.

“Maybe… maybe he’s just hiding his feelings. Taemin, maybe he’s embarrassed to… come out…” Taemin looked up at Luna once she said, “come out.”

Minho danced with another group of girls, older than him, around the ages twenty to twenty-six. He enjoyed the dancing, but wondered where the other two went. He looked over to the entrance and spotted a young man with black hair just arriving.