Stuck in a situation

Remember, That I Love You so Much

Taemin and Luna were sitting together in a big lounge area together, looking through a large glass window that showed a giant pool, people swimming and enjoying themselves.

“Does Onew hyung get jealous like that, though?” They both leaned toward each other on a pole supporting the window as they watched the poolside.

“Well, not really. He’s only gotten jealous once.”

Taemin let out a breath, looking at her. Luna didn’t notice at first, but noticed the silence, looking back.

“Was it of me?” Taemin asked softly. He gave a small, sly grin that made Luna feel nervous.

“Actually, yeah.” Luna awkwardly turned her head away, looking back at the pool. She tried to fixate her eyes on the blue water, but couldn’t focus. He nudged her softly, her responding with a harder nudge. “Lunaaa…” Taemin cooed. She laughed.

“What?”

“I want to do something fun tonight.”

“Like what?”

“Let’s go swimming tonight.”

“Wh-what?” Luna laughed, kind of liking this adventure, “How are we going to-“

“We can find a way, come on. I just want to have some fun. You know how trapped I’m feeling with Minho.”

Luna glanced at the carpet, thinking. What is Onew felt this way towards her? Her smile melted away, feelings of sudden sadness. She didn’t realize how much a burden she would be to Onew if they were pregnant. It just hit her.

“Luna? You okay?” Taemin placed his palm on her shoulder, rubbing into her skin to comfort her. She nodded, but kept a frown. “We don’t have to-“

“I want to… It sounds like fun,” her facial expression softened as they decided to walk somewhere else to talk of this plan.

 

 

“Victoria, you don’t need to do this,” Onew warned. He sat still, staring at her. His eyes glowered, and were fixated on her movement.

She struggled to find her phone. “Of course I need to, this is an emergency. Onew, I can’t believe you…”

“Victoria, please.” Victoria grabbed her phone and began to dial. “You told me you could trust me. You told me!” She ignored him, beginning to move the cellphone up towards her right ear.

Victoria!” Onew grasped the phone out of his hands, in pure anger, throwing it down to towards the door. “!” He yelled out, gasping for air. Victoria didn’t seem afraid, but at same level of anger. She pushed him out of the way, yelling out. Onew slumped towards the bed, sick of seeing this woman in his room already. “If you can’t handle what I’ve done for her, then you can get out and never speak of this again.”

“Oh, I am. Nobody needs to know about this, except the police.”

Onew, heated, walked up towards her, his body leveled higher, showing dominance. “You know you can’t do that, Victoria,” he didn’t want to seem scary or threatening, after all, he’d never hurt her, he just wanted to persuade her.

“And why not?”

“You… you don’t know the full story… you just have to listen…”

Surprisingly, Victoria obeyed, sighing. She sat, beginning to listen to Onew’s explaination.

 

 

 

Luna and Taemin were running through hallways, laughing and tackling each other in pure joy. There weren’t many people in the hotel hallway’s so the two decided to chase each other and ride on some luggage carriers they found. They were fancy and expensive looking: gold plated and labeled by the hotel’s company. Too bad the carriers were put to such lower uses, Taemin grasping onto the handles and riding down the hallway like a brand new car. Luna followed trying to get to him, but couldn’t catch up to his speed. The two were breathing heavily the whole time, from either excitement or running. Taemin slowed eventually, allowing Luna to join him. She smiled, his hand holding onto hers like a gentlemen. He helped her onto the carrier, and swiftly began to drag his feet for the wheels to move.

“Taemin! How fast does this thing go?” Luna’s mouth was gaping open, tightening her grip onto the thick handles. He laughed, breathing hard.

“As fast as I want it to go,” He and Luna both cheered happily as they glided by through the hallway once more, being careful of any doors randomly opening. That was Luna’s initial fear. They began to reach the end of the hallway where stairs and a window faced them, Taemin beginning to feel a bit risky. He glided the carrier to turn its body against the smooth carpet, just like a car does doughnuts. She yelled out, holding onto his torso now. He sounded excited, placing one hand over her arms to ensure their safety. She closed her eyes, afraid of the whole thing falling over. The carrier slowed down to a steady pace, Luna still having her eyes closed. “Luna?”

Luna opened her eyes, a bit embarrassed. He laughed by her response and put an arm around her shoulder. “That was… fun.” She breathed, laughing. Taemin joined her soft laughter, his arms tightening to move her closer.

“You’re still holding onto me, you know,” Taemin whispered, making her blush. She quickly slipped out of the embrace and laughed nervously. He seemed to be much more outgoing with her now, flirty and affectionate. She felt strange now, looking away. Taemin helped her down from the carrier, walking down the hallway and talking about tonight. Luna couldn’t help but think of Onew oppa.

 

 

 

Victoria was nodding as Onew explained carefully, looking to her. His words sounded true, and showed through his face. He was crying now, soft and gently. He looked so full of guilt it tugged at Victoria’s heart.

“While I held her in my arms, Taemin and Minho finally arrived by my side. My whole body, I remember, was limp from all the terrifying reality.”

“Luna was passed out the whole time?”

“Y-yeah. I remember her neck and face being a little red from that… bastard… touching her all over.” Onew began to hold onto his stomach, “I’m sorry… I’m just feeling sick now thinking about it.”

“So you guys just walked home?”

“Barely. We stumbled home. Well, I did… I held onto her the whole time though. My hands hurt form grabbing the guy but at the same time-“

“You knew she was safe.”

“Y-yeah. How do you-“

“Because, I’m just now understanding.”

Onew was quiet, looking down. “So… does that mean you’re not going to call the police?” Victoria crossed her legs, thinking.

“I’m trying to sympathize with you, and honestly if I were in your position, I wouldn’t want any investigation on this either… I really am only doing this because I love my Luna-shi so much.”

“Well I really only did what I did because I love my Luna-shi so much.” Victoria laughed by his response. They went quiet again for a moment, both thinking with content emotion. “I-I just want you to know that I wouldn’t do something like that out of just anger. It was just for her protection.”

“I know, Onew, I know. I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thank you.”

Victoria sighed, still thinking. “Well, I’m still just not sure about this whole situation though. I really don’t think it’s right. Luna still has her innocence, you know.”

Onew shifted by her ignorance. She didn’t know about Onew and Luna making love twice already. Yet, he didn’t see Luna’s innocence any different. He just saw her as more experienced, in a way. He looked up at Victoria; maybe it was best that she didn’t know. Besides, even if Luna wasn’t pregnant…

He still wanted to get her that ring.

 

 

 

“Taemin?”

He was in the middle of a sentence, but quickly let it go. “Yeah?”

“Would… er- who else could join us?”

Taemin’s eyebrows raised, surprised by her sudden decision. He didn’t plan on inviting anyone else. “I-I don’t know,” he scratched at his head, “who would you want to invite?”

“People who are fun,” she joked. Taemin laughed. She didn’t know where she was going with this, really. “Maybe like… Amber… Krystal…”

“Should I invite Minho? It should be limited, you know. We have to be sneaky to get into the pool.”

“I know, I know… Why can’t we just be able to roam around the hotel without security getting on us?” Luna sighed, “I know the pool is private but-“

“Don’t worry. Everything will work out.”

“Taemin, I really… I really want to invite Onew oppa.”

Taemin let out a smile, looking at her. “I know… hey, how about this: we sneak out, just the two of us, and eventually get others to join us?”

Luna felt unsure, but shrugged. “I guess. How come you’re feeling so adventurous now, Taeminnie?”

They eventually were onto SHINee’s hallway now, Taemin thinking. “I guess I just want to… rebel?”

“Why?”

“Because… I don’t know… I’m stuck in a situation with Minho, which you know, so maybe this will help me feel more free?”

The wording was a bit weird, but Luna understood what he meant. She nodded, and turned her head to see Victoria leaving Onew oppa’s room. Her eyes narrowed, unsure. But called out for Victoria’s name, her umma turning and smiling.

“Luna-shi, I was just talking with Onew about you,” she cooed. She sounded… happy? Luna grew confused, but went up to hug her.

“About me?” She asked kindly, turning around to see Taemin smiling and joining their conversation.

“What are you two up to?” Victoria put each hand on their shoulders. Luna and Taemin laughed together.

“Just roaming the halls,” Taemin responded politely.

“Taemin! There you are,” Minho popped out of nowhere, wrapping an arm around Taemin’s hips, keeping his distance enough to look strictly friendly. Taemin smiled awkwardly, glancing at Luna. Minho looked at Luna as well, and back at Taemin.

Eventually, Minho and Taemin went back into their hotel room, leaving Victoria and Luna alone in the hallway.

“I know he really loves you, Luna-shi,” Victoria cooed, her face. “We had a long talk…” Victoria smiled and turned, walking back toward the stairs. Luna’s eyebrows were still narrow, confused. Victoria didn’t turn to wait for Luna or anything, so maybe she was giving her some space. She decided to step towards Onew’s door and knock softly.

“Yes?”

“Oppa,” she called out, hoping he’d recognize her instantly, and she was right. He opened the door within seconds, smiling.

“Luna-shi, come here,” he kept his eye smile bright and wrapped his arms around her, Luna smiling and closing her eyes. “Victoria just stopped by.”

“I know.”

“Oh, did she just tell you?”

“Well, I was just hanging out with Ta-Amber, and we just bumped into her. She told me you two were talking about me?”

He still was holding onto her, looking down the hallway, his mind wondering. “I told her about-“

“What?”

“N-no, not that… I told her about what… what I did.”

“Why?” She whispered.

“I had to. She needs to know how much I love you. She can’t just take you away from me.”

Luna sighed, trying to accept the fact that Victoria knows his secret now, “Yeah…” They were quiet for a bit, Onew beginning to peck her forehead and neck.

“What were you and Amber doing?” He asked curiously between pecks.

Luna let out a giggle when he kissed her neck, “Just roaming the halls.” She hated lying to Onew, but she didn’t want him to be jealous over nothing. He stopped kissing her and directed her face towards hers, a serious face.

“I want to see you tonight again.” She noticed his hair was parted to the side, some of his black hair showing through his roots.

“I’ll try…”

“Please?”

Luna smiled. “How about this: if I’m able to see you, I have a surprise we can do.”

“Really? Okay, that sounds fun.” He allowed Luna to walk back and over towards the stairs. He watched her legs move slowly, up to her nice rear, and finally up to her face. She noticed his staring, and smiled back, finally reaching a step and moving toward her hall.

All Luna could think of was what Taemin wanted to do tonight. Why swim? It just seemed too risky. There are large windows people are able to see on almost every floor, and what if they’re caught? She thought of his final plan: we sneak out, just the two of us, and eventually get others to join us. It just didn’t seem like a good idea in her gut.

Half of her honestly wanted to go swimming with Taemin. She liked the exciting adventure he was giving her. The idea of getting caught was fun. Then again, she wanted to see Onew oppa. She felt guilty knowing she’d rather swim with Onew oppa with Taemin, but maybe everything will work out. Minho oppa, Taemin, Onew oppa, and her together? She just felt unsure again, mainly because Taemin was fed up with Minho’s jealousy.

 

 

Taemin sat down on his bed, watching Minho follow him and plop down next to him. He felt uneasy, knowing he was mad because of Luna. Why should Minho be, though? Jealous over a straight girl, who’s just a friend? Then again, Onew hyung did get jealous of Taemin. He sighed, looking at Minho. He didn’t seem to be mad. He just stared, quiet for a minute. Minho pulled Taemin down towards his shoulder, kissing his forehead. “I missed you,” he cooed quietly. Taemin smiled, giving into his embrace. Taemin felt like he was melting when Minho held him, he felt wanted. Minho moved his mouth down to his neck, Taemin letting out a little breath. Minho moved his hands up to his face, and began to Taemin’s cheek, Taemin closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling. Taemin moved his head toward Minho, and placed his lips onto his, kissing him with passion and lust. Minho became more aggressive, and placed each hand on Taemin’s frail shoulders, holding him steady. Taemin’s blonde hair was messy now, his bangs moving everywhere and sticking against his forehead. Minho was grabbing onto Taemin’s hands now, the two boys, leaning more towards the bed. He held onto Taemin, the younger boy’s eyes closed tight, feeling Minho kissing his neck. He enjoyed the feeling, but Taemin began to feel Minho biting at his neck, making him shift.

“Don’t be around Luna,” Minho whispered in his ear, Taemin’s eyes opening wide.

“Wh-what-“

“You heard me, Taeminnie. No more, I’m sick of it.” Minho was kissing his neck again, Taemin squirming to get away.

“Minho, stop,” Taemin demanded, pushing him away. Reluctantly, Minho fell to the side of the bed, sighing. “You can’t just be jealous over a friend. I can’t believe you.”

“Well, start, because no one is coming between us.”

Taemin shook his head, closing his eyes. “We’re just friends, Minho, okay? Stop being so jealous.”

“Yeah, well you never get jealous.”

“That’s a complete lie. I actually have a reason to be jealous. You flirt with girls nonstop.”

“What? I do not. I’m polite.” Minho turned toward Taemin, both of them keeping their distance on the bed. Taemin kept his eyes closed, fight back tears. He felt pressure against the bridge of his nose, and his throat tickled.

“You flirt with girls to hide the fact that-“

“The fact that what?” He raised his voice, making Taemin jump.

“Th-the fact that…”

“Exactly, Taemin. I don’t do anything. You’re mad over nothing.”

Taemin groaned, looking at the time. He was sick of the fighting and just wanted to swim with Luna already.

Honestly, he didn’t want anyone else to join.

“Yah, I hate hearing them fight,” Key whispered to Jonghyun, the two sitting on the floor as Roo trots between them. They were playing with him, trying to give him some exercise.

“Well Taemin is a pushover, and Minho is possessive.” Jonghyun said this like it was nothing, but really, they knew everything about the relationship. They hear ever argument, every yell, everything. The two didn’t think of it much, but now, every argument just got worse.

“I wonder what Onew hyung thinks,” Key whispered back. They suddenly heard something crash, and both stood startled. “I’m going to stop the argument now.” He said blankly.

“Yah, you two, let me in!” Key yelled as his fists pressed against the door. Minho immediately opening the door. He had a large cut into his cheekbone, fresh blood peaking out.

“Er, Minho, what’s that on your face?” Key scratched his head, pushing through to see Taemin with a stern face, arms crossed.

“Taemin decided to hit me with a plate, and now he won’t speak to me.” Minho said blankly. Taemin huffed at his remark.

“Is this true, Taeminnie?”

Taemin lowered his arms, “Y-yeah, hyung, but seriously… just… ugh…”

“What? Why can’t you just talk to me?” Minho called out, making Key jump.

“Yah! Minho! Taemin! Just get along, I’m sick of the fighting.” The two were yelling at each other now, fingers in reach other’s faces and both red faced. The voices grew louder and louder, Key’s patience was deteriorating.

You two! Shut up! Just shut up! If you’re going to fight like this just break up already! I’m so sick of it! We’re supposed to be a happy family!” Key was screaming with his pitchy voice, the two silent now. Taemin and Minho’s index fingers were both in the air still, but with a surprised look on their faces.

“K-key hyung-“

No, you two! Look, you both need to realize something: relationships are not like this. Relationships are about love and trust! Not jealousy and hate! So please, just find a way out of it or just get along already!”

Taemin and Minho were silent; both pair of eyes growing sadness. Taemin’s eyes were glossy, wanting to say something, but Minho’s were foggy and distant. He felt guilt but also anger. Key huffed, waiting for an answer from either one of them… but both remained silent.

God! Why do I even try?!” Key shuffled out of the room as quickly as he came in, slamming the door. Taemin and Minho both eyed each other, still silent as ever. Finally, Taemin broke the silence.

“He’s right.” Taemin didn’t look at Minho after that, simply pushing past him, slamming the door as he left the room.