LUNA!

Remember, That I Love You so Much

At Busan, f(x) waited in their van until they must arrive for their signing. Security and workers were scrambling to get everything ready for them. Luna rested her head softly on Sulli’s shoulder, slightly tired but extremely nauseous. Sulli thought Luna had some sort of sickness, her hair.

“How can you get sick once you turn blonde, Unnie? Are you sick of looking like a foreigner? I hope you feel better,” Sulli looked at Victoria for help. Victoria put her hand on Luna’s forehead.

“Her head seems okay… she just needs some medicine,” Victoria looked into her purse and got out some pain medicine. Krystal noticed what she was doing and offered her water to Luna. “How did you suddenly get so sick, Luna-shi?” Victoria asked, her face worried. Their signing was in twenty minutes, and Luna looked pale from sickness. Luna slowly blinked, her ears ringing. She was so confused when she woke up that morning. She remembered seeing Onew oppa, and drinking some soju, but everything else was a blank. She was worried she embarrassed herself from drinking. Luna raised her head enough to drink some water and take some medicine. Luna felt as though she was going to throw up at any moment. She was quite disappointed in herself, questioning why she even drank. Some anger surfaced in her heart, realizing it was Onew’s fault… Why did he even want her to drink? To act like idiots? Luna wish she could remember what happened, but as hard as she tried, nothing… She remembers nothing at all. Luna sighed and rested her head back on Sulli’s shoulder. Her heart pained all over, she didn’t understand why Onew would do this to her…

“Unnie, please cheer up… we’re going to see our fans soon, they shouldn’t see you like this…”

“I’ll be fine, Sulli-shi… The fans always cheer me up.”

Krystal was quiet the whole time, looking at Luna every now and then. She was texting her sister.

UNNIE MSG: I know, I don’t know why Onew was out last night, but Yuri thinks it’s because of Luna?? @.@

MSG: Well, Luna is really sick right now… why would she have been out with Onew?

UNNIE MSG: Yoona said Onew was acting weird, like he had trouble walking, IDK!

MSG: Yah, IDK either… I’ll ask Luna after our signing, love you Unnie!

UNNIE MSG: Love you too <3 Have fun

Krystal put her phone back in her purse and finally joined the conversation, turning to the girls. Victoria let Luna drink the rest of Krystal’s water, still rubbing her head. Krystal wondered why Luna would sneak off with Onew that night before a signing. Amber looked over at Krystal, curious. “You’re quiet as well,” Amber told Krystal.

“I’m just worried for her, I hope she doesn’t have a flu…” Krystal scratched her head a bit. She felt bad lying to her Unnies, but Luna can’t be embarrassed like this.

The girls finally were able to leave the van and walk to their destination, the building had a long table with five chairs for each member to sit in. “Are they pre picked for us?” Victoria asked manager oppa. He shook his head, so the girls sat with Krystal first, then Luna, then Victoria, then Amber, then Sulli. Krystal told Luna to sit up straight, because she was slouching. Luna nodded and obeyed, worried she still looked sick.

The girls were excited to see their fans able to come and see them, bringing CD’s, posters, pictures, booklets. Luna felt a little bit better, hearing things like, “You inspire me, We love you, You are amazing.” She’d never think words and feelings like that were meant for her. One particular boy was very excited to see Luna, he stared at her as she said hello, quickly handing her an opened f(x) CD.

“What’s your name?” Luna asked politely with a smile. He stared more, making her feel uncomfortable.
“My name is Bae.” Luna quickly signed and handed it back to him. He stood in silence and stared for a few more moments, awkwardly.

“Unnie…” Krystal whispered to Luna, worried. A security guard was called and Bae was quickly pulled away. It seemed as though that distracted her from her sickness well enough to allow her to continue on throughout the signing. An hour and a half passed, and the girls were finished. Fans gathered around them as security helped f(x) return to their van safely.

 

 

All Luna could remember was Bae jumping on her, yelling her name. And everything went blank. She felt sudden pain on her elbows, arms, legs, and back. Krystal yelled out her name as fans screamed. Security jumped down to grab Bae, which clearly had weapons on him. Luna slowly out from the hard fall.

Luna opened her eyes to see manager oppa and Amber asleep sitting next to her, she apparently was laying in a hospital bed with some food on a tray next to her. Honestly, Luna was far from hungry… she felt as thought if she never saw Onew lat night, this would have never happened. She felt sick all over, Luna covered her eyes with her hands and tried to make herself calm down by taking deep breaths. These deep breaths slowly turned into soft sobs, tears forming in her eyes. Amber heard her cry and woke up. “Luna-shi, please don’t cry… you’re safe now, we don’t know exactly what happened but a crazed man tried to grab you and pull you away from the crowd… Manager oppa himself jumped on top of him, as well as a security guard. Please be thankful you are safe now…” Luna still cried, more loudly this time.

She didn’t understand why all of this was happening to her. All of this success with f(x) was going so well up until Onew oppa ruined it. She felt pained that she still couldn’t be as mad at him as she should, because she cared for him so much. Why did some crazy man have to grab her?

“Why couldn’t he just go away, and not grab me? I don’t understand… Amber-shi…” Luna looked up at Amber, her make up messed up from all the crying. Amber wiped her tears with her thumb and nudged manager oppa to wake up. Both of them used as many comforting words as they could, but nothing helped Luna’s pain.

Luna’s injuries were not severe, just some bruises and scratches, but she could only focus on how much of a failure she was. Why was all of this happening to her, what did she do wrong to the world? Luna swore to herself not to focus her life on boys and simply focus her life on work. The distractions were… too much. Suddenly, Krystal and Jessica came in, Jessica holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Luna-shi… I’m so sorry… you must feel a lot of pain right now. Me and the rest of the girls, along with some other SM groups all got you a flower from each of us and signed a card. We were worried as soon as this happened, we thought the man who attacked you was trying to kill you!” Jessica walked up to Luna and put a hand on her shoulder. Luna tried to smile to thank her. Jessica gave the bouquet to Luna and bowed, waiting for her to read the card. The card had a little bear on the front with a little bandage on his left ear; it read GET WELL SOON. Luna gave a little smile from the cute bear, and opened the card. It was filled with tiny messages.

Luna, please feel better, be safe! – Hyoyeon xoxo

Luna-shi, I shall protect you! ^^ - Taeyeon

Please be safe! Hwaiting! – Taeminie (^v^)

Luna-shi, I hope well for you, we love you! – Seohyun

Luna examined the card and noticed a rather long message at the bottom; it was from Onew oppa.

Luna-shi… please be safe, I wish I were there to save you. Your Onew oppa hopes nothing like this happens to you ever again. It scared me greatly. I apologize with all my heart for what happened, and you know what I’m talking about… I need to talk to you ASAP about this, I need to explain. Please consider my apologies. Lots of love, Jinki

Luna felt a pain of anger once more, it was like her body didn’t allow her to forgive him. She didn’t even remember what all happened, but she imagined the worst. Luna’s eyes swelled with tears once more, soft cries coming out. She thanked Jessica greatly, and asked to be alone for a moment. They all nodded and left quickly, giving her time to herself.

Luna looked at the clock. She asked to be alone ten minutes ago, and yet she wanted to be alone for hours. She just wanted to clear her head…

There were some muffling noises coming from outside the room. It sounded like an argument.

“Just let me see her! I need to speak to her immediately!” An angry voice called out. Another voice quickly denied this request.

“She said she wanted to be alone, so let her be alone! Do you even realize what just happened to her a few hours ago?”

“Of course I do! I’m furious with this man! I can’t believe he would even put her hands on her and harm her like that!”

“Look, we are all upset about this, but think about Luna for a moment…” There was a bit of silence. “I can allow you to see her in ten more minutes, okay, Onew?”

Luna’s heart skipped. She shook her head quickly, not allowing herself to be excited. She was still angry about what he did with her, allowing her to drink and feel sick the next day. Yet, she didn’t want to see anyone else in the world except for him… The clock passed seven minutes since that conversation, making Luna a bit nervous. She looked at her card once more and analyzed his message…

I apologize with all my heart for what happened, and you know what I’m talking about…

Luna huffed, unimpressed. Yeah right like he was sorry. Luna sniffed and wiped the rest of her tears from a tissue. Her food next to her was ice cold already. She took a sip of the juice next to her food. Luna realized how hungry she really was. Luna looked at the clock once more-

“Luna-shi,” Onew oppa called out calmly while opening the door, “my God Luna, I can’t believe someone would hurt you like that.”

Luna was quiet. He was the one that hurt her as well…

“Luna-shi? Please answer me… I know you’re mad at me, I know, but it’s not what you think.”

“Then what is it?” Luna snapped, crossing her arms. Ouch, they had some bandage on them, hurting her. Onew sat down next to her, pulling a bouquet of white roses behind his back. She looked in shock, they were beautiful and smelled so sweet.

“I-I know that the others brought you flowers, but… these are personally from me… I know it’s not going to make up for what happened, but please… please Luna…” Onew began to form tears as he sniffed softly. He lowered his head down to her bed, she had never seen him to upset like this. He sobbed quietly to himself, his hand weak and loose. Luna felt her heart breaking, and quickly placed her hand on his. She couldn’t be this mad at someone she cared for so much. Onew looked up. Even with tears, he looked so handsome. He sniffed again and began to compose himself. “Luna-shi, please, please forgive me for giving to… well… that stuff last night. I know it wasn’t right, and I didn’t expect things to-“

“To what? What happened?” Luna gave a worried look. Onew’s mouth stood open in shock.

“You don’t remember?” Luna’s heart raced, what did they do? Oh God, what did they do… Onew noticed her eyes widening and shook his head. “No, no… we didn’t do anything like that… we didn’t even kiss or anything, we just talked. I promise, Luna-shi… I promise.”

She looked down slightly, thinking to herself. She believed him that they didn’t do anything, but she was still upset that he allowed her to drink. Onew stared at her, frowning. He must feel so bad, considering he cried so hard for her. She sighed softly, and gave a smile to Onew oppa. “It’s… okay. I believe you, oppa.” Onew smiled back with a closed mouth. He looked sincere and already switched back to normal Onew.

“Luna-shi… how are you feeling? Well, how did you feel when you woke up?” Luna gave a playful, “you should have not asked that” glare. Onew smiled, a bit scared of her reaction, and bowed ninety degrees to her. “I-I understand. I promise nothing like this will happen again…” Luna was quiet for a while.

“Why did this have to happen?” Luna suddenly asked Onew.

“Wh-what?”

“Why did he have to hurt me? What was he even trying to do? Kill me?”

“Luna-shi… I don’t know… he’s a horrible person for harming you… I think some people get to out of their minds that they do crazy things. He must have loved you so much that he simply had to do anything to have you.” Onew looked bitter when he said that, scanning the floor in anger. He was making a fist in his lap, while his other hand was still holding hers on her bed. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” Why was he so upset over this? He honestly was the most upset out of everyone… ever herself.

“I forgive him, too.”

Onew snapped his head up in shock. He couldn’t believe what she said.

“I forgive him because he’s human… and humans make mistakes. I just hope he never harms anyone again…” Luna’s already swollen eyes teared up again, but with a gentle smile. Onew, so heartfelt by her compassion, teared up as well. His tears, however, became more and more into sobs again.

“I can’t believe you would forgive someone like me,” He said between cries, “Luna-shi, when Key told me what Amber’s text said…  I honestly thought I was never going to see you again... I was so scared that I had a breakdown. I don’t know why, but I did. I just am so happy you’re okay… Luna-shi, you are… you’re perfe-“

“Onew, please, you’ve had enough time with her, let her rest.” Manager oppa sternly said, his hand stuck on the door’s handle. Onew kept his head down, hiding his face from the door. He quietly agreed, but asked for one more minute. Manager oppa closed the door slowly, counting from sixty.

Onew took some tissues and wiped his eyes and blew his nose. He looked at Luna for a moment, silent. She couldn’t tell if he was still upset, or happy.

She couldn’t tell if she herself was, either… Onew moved toward her, but quickly assured, “Can I just please have a hug, Luna-shi, I need one.” He cutely smiled with puppy dog eyes. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He moved closer to her, his arms around her back. His eyes were shut and he became still. They both enjoyed the moment silently.

Luna realized that some times in life, like this, no words are needed.

They embraced until manager oppa came back in, scolding him for hugging her, but letting him out. He smiled at her walking out of the door. He suddenly stoppped and told her, "Please see me tomorrow after Star King, Luna-shi..." Luna’s face felt hot, but she enjoyed it. Her heart was not broken anymore, because of Onew. Manager oppa came in after a few minutes and sat down quietly.

“Luna-shi, are you able to perform in two days, or even go to Star King for tomorrow? I need to make sure by tonight, if I need to cancel or continue this date. Please, if you are hurting bad enough, tell me.”

Luna looked down. Her elbows had some scabs, but her legs felt strong. She looked back at her manager. She hoped some long sleeve shirt could cover the scabs. Otherwise, she knew she was going to be okay.

“I know I am able too, oppa.” She bowed to assure to him that she was honest.

He nodded, “Okay, Luna. We’ve decided to allow more security so nothing like this happens again to you, we can’t have people grabbing our idols anymore.” He smiled playfully, making her laugh and nod. “I’m going to let you rest for a few more hours, you can allow anyone in or out, just tell the staff. Oh and Luna-shi…”

“Yes oppa?”

“Please, no more hugging SHINee’s leader. He’s too much of a sensitive boy.” He smiled again and left.