An Unexpected Meeting

Il mio primo e ultimo amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Reading!!!

 

Vincenzo was flustered but the emotion of being in worry washed over him pretty soon. He took her in his arms and walked to his car in a hurry which was thankfully parked near. This scene was seen by many people but Vincenzo couldn't care less. At the back of his mind, he was thinking that he hasn't ever cared or been worried this much for anyone. He unlocked his car, placed the woman's body carefully on the front seat and drove the car quickly, checking on her while driving. As soon as he reached the hospital, he got her checked.

 

The doctor after checking her came to him and referred to her as her husband saying ''Your wife has been taking a lot of stress. I can assure you that she hasn't eaten for weeks. Please take care of her. These tiny factors may lead to a major disease. The nurse has injected her IV's. She'll wake up after a while.'' 

Vincenzo for a second, wanted to correct the doctor but when he started telling him about her health, he really couldn't care. He thanked the doctor and went to the room where she's admitted. He was welcomed by the sight of her sleeping peacefully, he really hasn't ever been that attracted to someone so soon, moreover, he doesn't even know her name. Vincenzo was lost in his thoughts of the woman and the reason why he came to Korea when suddenly the idea of bringing something for her to eat came in his mind.

He quickly called a nurse to stay by her side while he goes and buys a few snacks for her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter