I'm Going, Eomma Appa

Il mio primo e ultimo amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sunday, a day before Vincenzo and Cha Young depart to Italy. Cha Young has already packed her belongings and is now in a taxi to meet her mother and father. She's going to leave and she wants to take their blessings before she leaves, who knows what's next in her life?

Now she's sitting beside her mother and father's grave, looking at it with a sad smile on her face. 

"Annyeong Eomma Appa. How are you both? You must be happy to meet each other again, right?" she chuckled.

"Appa after you left, I thought my life is meaning less. After all, you were my only friend. I spent days grieving, crying, begging to God for you to somehow come back. It was one of those days when I was lost, walking down a street when I passed out then and there and then opened my eyes at the hospital. It was then this whole mystery started. It was a man who brought me there. The man wa pretty handsome. I remember once when I was in highschool and I told you that Italian man aren't my type, I don't think they're handsome. I was half right and half wrong. That's because the man is a Korean-Italian. Appa! Aigoo, look at me, you might think I've changed. I haven't appa, in fact I'm more mature now. This man I met was kind. After that day, I didn't met him until one day I read your diary..."  she paused. "Appa, hy didn't you told me you are a cardiac patient? Am I not your daughter? Shouldn't you have told me? Why did you thought I'd be worried? I'm strong Appa, just like you. You should have told me. But I'm glad you could share it with someone else if not me. I guess you and Fabio were really good friends. Eomma." 

She turned to her mother's grave. "Appa used to drink till late night and lied to me that he worked late hours. Aren't you going to scold him?"

She smiled widely, remembring how her mother used to scold her father in the past, when they were a complete, happy family and then spoke again.

"Appa that man I met, you know him, you even have met him! I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter