Confession of a Maknae's Love

A Maknae's Love (ON HIATUS)

A/N: Konnichiwa! I really am planning to stop updating this story of mine after what happened to this site. I've lost more than half of my views, I've also lost some of my subscribers and comments of the stories. What happened really made my heart ache from disappointment and loss of motivation. But I realized that I might  wait forever until all this website problems are to be cleared. So here is the second chapter of this story. Everyone I really am sorry for the late re-post and please do continue reading this story and please do comment and click the subscribe button. Thank You!

 

CHAPTER TWO: Confession of a Maknae’s Heart.

          “Hyung.” Sungjong softly whispered as he stared at Kim MyungSoo who is currently drinking pocari sweat.

          MyungSoo heard his maknae’s soft call, he looked at his left side, and flashed a sweet smile on his usually poker face.

          Lee Sungjong quickly turned around, his left hand clutching his heart. Blushing as his hyung glanced at him. There is a shy smile on his beautiful face.

          “Ya, is there something wrong with you?” Sungjong who is sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the wall gazed up. He was surprised by the sudden appearance of Lee Sungyeol.

          “eopseo, wae?” Sungjong was perplexed by the question of Sungyeol.

          “Then why are you clutching your heart. I thought you’re having a heart attack.” Sungjong quickly withdrew his left hand from his heart upon hearing Sungyeol’s answer. Becoming aware of his subconscious gestures.

          “B-Because, because.” Sungjong stammered as he paid a quick glance at Myungsoo who is now looking for something to eat at the refrigerator. “Really hyung, it’s nothing.”

          “Kim Myungsoo, did you bully our maknae again?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo on the other hand, dumbfounded, looked at Sungyeol.

          “No, I didn’t.” Myungsoo answered, moving his head sideways.  

          “Then why are you like that Sungjong?” Sungyeol wondered as his right hand scratched his right side temple.        
          “Really hyung, I told you it’s nothing.” Sungjong assured his hyung, before he stood up from his seat and ran towards his and Dongwoo’s room.

          “I wonder if it’s love.” Myungsoo said to nobody.

          “Waa, our maknae’s beginning to grow up.” Sungyeol added upon hearing Myungsoo’s statement.

          “I hope we’re wrong. I really do.” Myungsoo unconsciously said to nobody but himself.

          A sadistic smile flashed in Sungyeol’s face. He walked towards L’s direction and softly whispered “hypocrite” as he passed before Myungsoo’s side.

Meanwhile

“Ne, Sungjong do you know that you are lucky because you found somebody to love?  It’s not everyday that you’ll meet a person who can make you fluster and nervous. It’s not everyday that you’ll find a person who can make your heart beat so fast to the point that it hurts. It’s not everyday that you’ll find a person who can make you fall in love.”

          Sungjong keep on remembering what Dongwoo said to him yesterday. Thinking that doing so would give him enough courage to go talk to Myungsoo and confess what his heart is feeling.

          “ So what if the one you love is a guy like you? Always remember Sungjong, people fall in love with the person and not with the gender. If you really love that guy like what you’ve said earlier, go and grab the opportunity to confess your feelings.”

         Hyungnim is right. So what if Kim Myungsoo is a guy as if that stupid fact would change my love for him. Also it is not his gender which I’ve fallen in love with it’s his personality that I love and would continue to love.

          “Chances are the feelings are mutual. Chances are the feelings you’re having is just one-sided. But does the outcome really matter? Regardless of the result, at the end of the day you’ll be thankful and grateful that you let out the feelings inside your heart.”

          Whatever the outcome may be at the end of the day I know that I’ll be happy because Myungsoo hyung finally knew my feelings. He might turn me down, he might accept my feelings but regardless of the result I’m happy to know that I got Dongwoo hyung’s back.

          “Everything’s gonna be alright. Everything’s gonna be okay.”  Sungjong keeps on murmuring to himself as he pulled out a heart-shaped chocolate from his drawer.

          “Today will be the day. I’m gonna tell him what I’m feeling though I don’t know how to start.”  Sungjong added as he pulled out his cell phone and dialled Myungsoo’s phone number.

 

          “Yoboseyo.” Myungsoo said as soon as he picked up Sungjong’s phone call.

          “Hyung it’s me.” Sungjong murmured, nervousness can be felt through his voice.

          “Wae? Is there something wrong? Why is your voice like that?” Myungsoo worriedly asked.

          “Hyung, can you see me right now?” Sungjong asked.

          “Keurae, where are you?” Myungsoo asked as he quickly grabbed a comb to fix his hair.

          “Meet me at the rooftop hyung.”

          “Mwo? What are you doing in a place like that?”

          “Just come here hyung.” Sungjong instructed before hanging up the phone call.

          Myungsoo hurriedly glanced at a body sized mirror placed inside his room before dashing out of their dorm.

.o.o.o.

          “What is it?” These are the words that came out from Myungsoo’s mouth as soon as he saw Sungjong sitting on one of the rooftop’s benches.

          “Hyung.” Sungjong said as he stood up from his seat.

          “What do you need? Why did you call me? Why did you instruct me to come up here?” Myungsoo asked in full throttle.

          “Hyung, I, for you.” Sungjong stammered as he pulled out from his back the heart shaped chocolate he baked for Myungsoo.

          Silence surrounded both of them. Sungjong’s hands were shaking in nervousness. He is anticipating Myungsoo’s reply. Expecting Myungsoo’s rejection, but, at the same time hoping for his acceptance.

          “I’m sorry Sungjong, but I cannot accept that chocolate.” Myungsoo replied as he gently pushed the heart shaped chocolate away from him, towards Sungjong.

          “But Myungsoo hyung t-this chocolate is the s-sign of my lo-” Sungjong exasperatedly explained. His eyes were in the verge of crying.

          “I’m sorry Sungjong.” Myungsoo repeated as his eyes dodged the pitiful look of Sungjong’s eyes.

          “Keundae, Myungsoo hyung, I, I lov-” Sungjong stammered as he was about to confess his feelings to his hyungnim.

          “Stop it Sungjong, I don’t want to hear it.” Myungsoo hurriedly interrupted the words that are coming out of Sungjong’s lips before he could finish his confession.

          “K-Keundae hyung-“

          “I really am sorry, but my decision is final Sungjong, I don’t want to hear it.” The heart shaped chocolate slipped from Sungjong’s hands as he slowly got down on his knees.

          Myungsoo’s eyes averted from the sympathetic figure of their maknae. He sighed before he left Sungjong alone on the rooftop.

          Sungjong on the other hand was left there on the rooftop; he is down on his knees as tears stream from his eyes down to the beautiful contour of his face.

          The rooftop witnessed Sungjong’s agonizing pain from Myungsoo’s rejection.

          After an hour of staying and calming his feelings on the rooftop, Sungjong pulled out his phone and dialled Dongwoo’s number.

          After a couple of ring, Dongwoo finally picked up his phone.

          “Yoboseyo” Dongwoo answered.

          “H-hyungnim *hic* b-buy me an ice cream.” Sungjong instructed Dongwoo as he suppressed the sadness he was feeling.

          “Dongwoo hyung, buy me two gallons of ice cream, no three gallons, no make that five.” Sungjong demanded, sadness can be felt  through his voice.

          “Fine, I’ll buy you ten gallons, wait for me Sungjong, wait for me and your gallons of ice cream.” Dongwoo said, trying to comfort their maknae’s broken heart.

          Sungjong did not reply anymore, instead he hanged up the phone, stood up from his knees, and wiped the tears on his face.

          “Yaa, Kim Myungsoo hyung! How dare you reject my feelings! How dare you waste the chocolate which I baked just for you! Yaa, do you know how much effort I put in just to be able to confess? And yet, and yet you did not even bother listening to my-should-be heartfelt confession.” Sungjong complained to Myungsoo, though Myungsoo was not around to hear his fits. He shouted all of his heart’s complain at the rooftop’s veranda.

          “Yaa, Kim Myungsoo pabo ya!” He shouted with all his might. Thinking he was all alone on the rooftop.

          Little did Infinite’s maknae know that he was not the only one in the rooftop. Little did he know that Infinite’s choding witnessed the entire commotion. Including him being refrained by Myungsoo to confess, him being on his knees crying from pain, up to him calling Dongwoo, asking for ice creams.       

          “Kim Myungsoo, you hypocrite.” Sungyeol whispered to himself as he hid himself from being seen by Lee Sungjong.