Chapter Ten: And So He Let It All Out.

A Maknae's Love (ON HIATUS)

Author’s Note: Since I’ve been a slacker this past few days I’m planning to update two chapters every twenty four hours. Hoo I wish I can do that. Anyhoo here’s Chapter Ten!

 

@Derpyme: Thank you so much for appreciating my story I hope you’d continue reading it ;P

 

@Melabella: Hello! It’s really fine that you’re feeling that way, I can’t blame you though in my personal opinion I really like Yeoljong but I love Myungjong too. Anyways I want to thank you for consistently dropping your view and opinion every now and then,. And I’m sorry for making you want to jump out of the roof of your building >.<

 

@Lynnsiow: Hello! I want to extend my gratitude to you also, waah you’re one of my few subscribers who drop a comment almost in every chapter I update and I am really thankful for that. I’ll think about your suggestion you know the yeoljong twist thingy.

 

To my two new subscribers darkangel130able and JeflancaRenata I want to say thank you for subscribing >”P you made my day

Minna here’s Chapter ten, again please do drop a comment and click the subscribe button to those who haven’t subscribe yet~

 

Much love and gratitude

~Bluementrit

 

Chapter Ten: And So He Let It All Out.

 

"What do you want?" Kim Myungsoo was surprised by the cold shoulder Lee Sungjong was giving him. But then he knew he couldn't blame him. After all it was he who caused him too much pain.

 

"Can we talk?" He asked Sungjong.

 

"Aren't we already talking right now?" Sungjong retorted, his eyes were looking straight at Myungsoo's eyes.

 

"I mean not here. Let's go somewhere else." Myungsoo stated as his right hand reached out to grab Sungjong's hand.

 

Sungjong on the other hand stepped back to dodge Myungsoo's hand. "I can't. The sun has already set and our practice for our second invasion will start tomorrow."

 

"Please? Even just for a few minutes?" Myungsoo begged.

"I already said no." Sungjong coldly stated as he turned his back from Myungsoo.

 

Desperate, Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong and stopped him from turning away from him. After that he looked straight at Sungjong's eyes as he slowly drop on his knees.

 

Yes the very handsome Kim Myungsoo is down on his knees, begging at Sungjong.

 

"Myungsoo hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed, surprised at Myungsoo's sudden gesture.

 

 

"Please just this once." Myungsoo pleaded.

 

Sungjong tried to harden his heart. He had decided that he'd had enough of Myungsoo. He said to himself "Today I will give him the cold shoulder he had given me the night I tried to confess to him." He swore to himself that he would give his best shot to act all high and mighty at Myungsoo.

 

 

Myungsoo left out a dejected sigh when he heard Sungjong's foot steps drift farther from him. "I guess I'm too late, he finally grew tired of me."

 

"Ya! What are you waiting for? I don't have that much of time just so you know!" His sad face enlightened upon hearing Sungjong's shout. He instantly stood up from his knees, and dusted the dirts on his pants off.

 

He ran after Sungjong with a sheepish smile on his face.

 

Sungjong hit himself on his forehead when he uttered that phrase for he failed to act like he doesn't give a single darn to Myungsoo any longer. But seriously who's cold hearted enough to witness the one they love beg to them on their knees? Who tell me who except for Bluementrit? XP

"I told you I can't go with you somewhere else, if you want to talk to me then you'll have to settle on this." Sungjong stated as he sat on one of the vacant swings. Myungsoo on the other hand followed him and sat next to him.

 

 

Myungsoo pulled out a five leaf clover from the pocket of his pink polo shirt and showed it to Sungjong.

 

"There are five things that I want to tell you ." Myungsoo stated as he plucked one leaf from the five leaf clover. "One. I know Woohyun already told you about this but then here it goes. I met ____________________ and was captivated by her beauty. You know when I first saw her I thought that she's the one. You don't know how happy I am when she confessed to me, that is why when I had the chance to propose to her I grabbed that opportunity. I almost cried when she agreed to marry me." Sungjong can not help but notice the sadness in his voice and eyes.

 

"Two." Myungsoo plucked out another leaf before he continued. "I really thought I'd have the chance to spend the rest of my life with her by my side, but you know what that witch did?" Myungsoo asked him with his eyes looking directly at Sungjong's eyes.

 

"She was involved in an accident." Sungjong answered.

 

"Anni. She tried to kill herself. If she detests to marry me that much then she should have had told me so!" For the first time since that tragic incident Myungsoo expressed the long time agony he buried in his heart.

 

Sungjong's heart melted at the sight of Myungsoo, really who would have thought that the often calm and collected Kim Myungsoo has this side too?

 

"Then I met you. Day by day I found myself being entranced by your existence, it's like you've brought my happiness back again. I must admit I was anxious at first since you're a boy just like me. But then I realized that I don't give damn. You make my heart skip a beat whenever I think of you. You make me feel alive Sungjong." A sweet smile ensued on his face. Sungjong on the other hand clutched his heart, feeling its rapid beat, he still couldn't believe the words coming out from Myungsoo's mouth.

 

"Third." Myungsoo continued. "You don't know how happy I am when you first tried to confess to me. But I knew I couldn't just accept it. I didn't want to hear it out because if I did then I wouldn't have the confidence to turn you down. I'm sorry for breaking your heart Sungjong." Myungsoo apologized before he plucked out the fourth leaf.

 

"Fourth, I really am sorry for that kiss, and no it's not because I regret it or anything but because I kissed you when I'm already hers, I'm sorry for tainting your lips with my sinfulness." He explained before he plucked out the last leaf.

 

"I love you, I really do. But I can't be with you right now, not when I'm still bound to her with my promises. I'm not asking you to wait for me, I just want you to know that I love you. I love you." Myungsoo said Sungjong on the other hand was overwhelmed by the confession of Myungsoo. He could not believe the fact that Kim Myungsoo loves him too.

 

"I love you too hyung, I still do. And I want you to know that I am willing to wait no matter how long it'll take." Sungjong replied with his refreshing smile.

 

Myungsoo rose from his seat and laid his right hand in front of Sungjong. Sungjong accepted his hand and so Myungsoo gently pulled him up from his seat.

 

 

 

Hand in hand they walked back to their dorm both accompanied with a sweet smile on their faces.

 

At last Myungsoo said something that could make him happy.

 

~0.0~