Chapter Eleven: And The Choding Fought For His Love

A Maknae's Love (ON HIATUS)

Chapter Eleven: And The Choding Fought For His Love.

 

 

It's been three weeks since Myungsoo hyung admitted his feelings for me. And yet the happiness I've felt from that day is still lingering in my heart. And all the pain he had caused me to feel disappeared in an instant.

 

Kyaaaaa! I can't believe Kim Myungsoo loves me too.

 

 

So what? As if that stupid fact changed anything.

 

I sighed; my inner conscience has a point. Nothing really changed. Yes, finally our feelings for each other is mutual but that doesn't mean we can be together now. I said I'm willing to wait, but for how long? What if hospital girl never wake up?

 

Another sigh escaped from my lips, when I realized that I don't even want her to wake up. I smirked upon realizing that this side of me exists. Sadden by the fact that even I have a devil in my heart.

 

I don't want her to wake up because I'm afraid Myungso hyung will realize that he is still in love with her. On the other hand I want her to wake up so that Myungsoo hyung would finally settle things with her to end their vow to each other.

 

 

 

 

I hope she dies.

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes enlarged when this thought had entered my mind.

 

 

 

Gaah! Since when did I become so evil?

 

 

 

This is not me.

 

 

*Knock* *knock*

 

 

 

"Come in." I heard my stylist say when we had heard knocks coming from the door of our dressing room. A beautiful noona with pretty hairlocks appeared from our sight.

 

"A bouquet of white roses for the dashing maknae." She said as she handed me a bouquet of white roses. I wondered whom it came from. Must be from Myungsoo hyung, since that day he never fails to express his feelings for me, he's always giving me a towel and a drink every practice break. He also always allot time to teach me the steps I find hard to execute.

 

 

Sungjong,

 

Good luck to your performance. I believe you can do it.

 

FIGHTING!

 

- Lots of love and care,

 

 

"Sungjongie, are you all prepped up?" I heard Sungyeol hyung call from the outside of our dressing room.

 

"Yes! You may come in if you like." I heard the door opened up, I turned my head to have a look at Sungyeol hyung. I couldn't help but burst in laughters when I saw him wearing that red dress. Oh, did I forget to mention that today is our Second Invasion concert?

 

"Hyung your muscles are showing." I said, still laughing, I saw Sungyeol hyung pouted at me. "You don't look like Hyuna at all."

 

"Stop mocking me you don't resemble Hyunseung at all either."

 

"At least I look like a fine man, while you hyung looks like a crossdresser." I smiled as I saw him being pissed off.

 

 

"But I am crossdressing! Aigoo, what have I done wrong to suffer this much?”

 

 

“Didn’t you say hyung that you’d do anything pleasing to the fans?” I reminded him and his already sour face turned sourer.

 

“But why do I have to play Hyuna’s part?!” Yup, you heard him right. Our production team had decided that it would be a lot better if Sungyeol hyung would play Hyuna’s part because it would wow the audiences more since our fans are already used in seeing me wearing a dress and acting like a true blue girl.

 

“Just do your best hyung.”

 

“Ya both of you go to the backstage now and be on standby your performance will begin in a few seconds.” A crew from the backstage commanded us, hyung and I hurriedly went out of the dressing room.

 

 

 

*DUG*

 

*DUG*

 

 

*DUG*

 

 

*DUG*

 

 

 

 

Damn! Of all the time I will be nervous why now?

 

 

I felt Sungyeol’s right hand touch my left hand as we waited for our part, he must be doing this to ease the tension I am feeling right now.

 

 

“We can do this.” He assured me and as weird as it can be the nervousness I am feeling disappeared.

 

 

The lights went pitch black signaling us that it is our turn to perform and we have to go to our positions.

 

 

The whistling tune of Trouble Maker started to play as red lights flashed on the screen; I was the one who first danced with Sungyeol hyung standing behind me. I can feel his nervousness as I danced to the music but I know Sungyeol hyung can do it to.

 

 

I know that doing this is quite embarrassing but we don’t care. We will do anything, everything that would make our audiences happy.

 

 

 

 

This is not for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is for our fans.

 

 

 

 

I tried to suppress the smile on my face when I heard the crowd screaming and shouting, obviously filled with happiness and excitement.

 

 

The noise the crowd was making grew louder when they Sungyeol hyung turned around to face them, I knew they weren’t expecting him to be wearing this flashy red dress and fur sleeveless coat that was clearly showing his toned biceps.

 

 

The crowd did not falter in making noise which is music to our ears. Every time my face go closer and closer to Sungyeol hyung’s the more they louder their screams. Probably expecting that we will kiss, I want to heave a sigh but I can’t, because I know I will only disappoint them ‘cause there will be no kiss happening in this performance.

 

 

We continued to dance, I’m happy that the audiences love what we’re doing after all this is for them to enjoy.

 

 

 

Sungyeol hyung removed his sleeveless fur coat and threw it somewhere else, this is it, we’re about to reach the end of this performance. At last our almost four minutes of shame and embarrassment is about to end.

 

           

            Hyung tore his dress, exposing his chest and the fans went wilder, after dancing for a few more seconds I heard the whistling sound of Trouble Maker. Yes! It is really about to end.

           

            I walked towards Sungyeol hyung, my right hand reached out to touch his chin, my face moved a lot closer to his and his face mimicked my gesture. I can feel his breath as his eyes were looking directly at mine.

 

 

           

            I really feel sorry for our fans, I knew they wanted us to kiss but that is something we will not do. It was decided right from the start that as our face move closer and closer and only an inch away, the light will once ago go pitch black.

 

 

 

            In short we will pretend that we kissed even though we did not.

 

 

 

            Damn! I hate it when we have to fool our fans. But as if I have a choice? I don’t want to kiss anyone else but Myungsoo hyung. I know Sungyeol hyung thinks the same, I know that there is no way in this world he will kiss me.

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why the heck Sungyeol hyung is kissing my lips right now?! O.O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o.o~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            It was decided right from the start that there will be no kiss happening tonight. So I bet a hundred million won Sungjongie is confused and surprised.

 

  

 

 

 

As soon as Sungjong leaned towards me my face leaned down to met his. I saw his eyes enlarged when my lips touched his. When the lights slowly went pitch black I felt his hands pushing me away, but I did not falter, I savored the taste of his lips for a few seconds before I, even though I don’t want to yet, let him go.

 

 

                                        I told you didn’t I?

 

 

 

                                        I don’t get mad

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                        I get even.

 

 

 

                                        If Myungsoo had the guts to kiss Sungjong and feel sorry afterwards then I’d have the guts to kiss Sungjongie in front of our fans with their eyes focused on us, on the stage, with the spotlights. Add to that the illusion imposed on the viewers that Sungjongie seems to have had initiated the kiss.

 

                                        My eyes met his eyes filled with questions. I just smiled at him and mouthed “For our fans.” He bit his lips and nodded.

 

                                        My right hand moved to touch his left hand, and I smiled when I felt his shivering hand. I held his hand as we swiftly evacuated on the stage.

 

                                        I flashed a sadistic smile when I met Myungsoo preparing for his solo performance on the backstage. My eyes met his gaze filled with hatred and rage. Well the feeling is mutual since I hate him too. I hate him a thousand times more than he could ever hate me.

 

                                        I knew that he saw the kiss that I just shared with Sungjong, and that his right fist, if given the chance, would not hesitate to hit me right on my face.

 

                                        “Good luck on your performance Myungsoo.” I said to him, as I my lips in front of him. Rubbing salt to his wounds eh? Well I am Lee Sungyeol after all.

 

 

 

~0.0~

 

Aurhor’s Note: Yes! Chapter Eleven is finally done! Banzai!! Haha, sorry for the quite late update, bear with my laziness please only twenty chapters or more and I’m done with this story~ Anyhoo I’d really be happy if you’d be pleased in reading this story of mine. Teehee :P

 

@Muffinlover: Sorry for updating so late haha, miss na kita sobra paramdam ka palagi dito ah haha

 

@Ashertua: I am sorry for breaking your ultimate otp, and I wish you’d like this chapter. Sungyeol kissed Sungjong yey!

 

@Melabella: Glad you love it, I’m happy that you’re happy as long as Sungjongie is happy. :P

 

@Weshii-78: But he already accepted Myungsoo? How sad eh?

 

@Lynnsiow: I won’t rush it I swear hehe, “but sungjongie ! till when will u wait for myung?? what if that girl wont wake up? is myung gonna stay to his 'bound' promise ??” Even I is wondering how long he will manage to wait in the name of love.

 

@my new subscriber anonym thank you so much for clicking the subscribe button, you did the right click, well welcome to “A Maknae’s Love.” And I hope you’d be pleased reading this.

 

Well to all who will read this story thank you so much please do drop a comment, express whatever it is that you want to say or your reaction to this chapter. I love reading what’s on your mind when you’re reading this and to those who haven’t subscribed yet please do clike the subscribe button. Ja~

 

P.S. To those who haven’t watched the Trouble Maker of Sungyeol and Sungjong here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMgNh0535M

 

Again thank you!

 

~Bluementrit