Chapter Fifteen: When he can't take it anymore.

A Maknae's Love (ON HIATUS)

 

Chapter Fifteen: When he can't take it anymore. 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Woohyun asked you, confusion is written all over his face.

 

"Woohyun oppa, I though you wouldn't visit me anymore.  I didn't have the chance to talk to you

 since you abruptly left yesterday." You said, not paying any attention to what he had asked you. 

 

"Stop messing with me!" Woohyun complained, you chuckled as you finished packing your stuffs. 

 

Yes, you have just been released from the hospital, and Woohyun is the one who is accompanying you. It should have been Myungsoo but you protested, insisting that it will be a lot better if you're with Woohyun. 

 

"Woohyun oppa, I've just woken up from a long slumber, Myungsoo oppa already lectured me about my mischief, so please spare me from your sermon." You were about to go out of your hospital room when Woohyun grasped your left wrist.

 

"Stop acting like nothing happened." He pulled you towards him, his eyes were looking at yours. "Tell me __________ why didn't you tell Myungsoo the truth? Why did you lie?" Woohyun's voice is a lot calmer now than before.

 

"Myungsoo oppa, when he visited me yesterday he did not ask me anything regarding the reason of my mischief. Not until he told me everything." You answered, there is sadness in your voice, "He said he's sorry. Sorry because he wasn't able to keep the vow he promised when he proposed. He said he's sorry because he fell in love with someone else, Sungjong that's what his name right?" Woohyun let go of you and averted your gaze, his eyes withdrawn because of guilt.

 

"Then the more you should tell him the truth. I am sure that if he knew what I did to you he would come back to your embrace."

 

"Wae? Because he is sorry? I don't need his sympathy." You stated, " Myungsoo oppa is a kind hearted man, I knew once he learned my predicament he would not hesitate to come to me, but no it is not because of love anymore, and I don't want that. Besides, I don't want him to hate you."

 

"If you won't tell him then I will." Woohyun declared and abruptly left you, you on the other hand let go of your bag and chased after him.

 

"Don't! What about your friendship?! Whatever happened before doesn't matte-" Woohyun stopped from his tracks and looked back at you.

 

"___________ -ah, just so you know, I already threw our friendship away when I did that to you." And Woohyun continued to run. 

 

"Oppa!" You called out but he did not answer anymore, and so he went out of the hospital leaving you behind. 

 

 

 

 

~0.0~

 

"What did she tell you?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo there is no emotion in his eyes.

 

"Tell me what?" Myungsoo returned the question, baffled by Woohyun's sudden appearance, and question . "Hey, where's _______? Shouldn't you come here with her?"

 

"I said what did she tell you about her attempted suicide?" Woohyun asked again, not paying attention by the last remarks of Myungsoo.

 

"What's wrong with you man?" 

 

"Answer me!" Woohyun commanded with conviction, and so Myungsoo gave in.

 

"She said she's in love with you!" Myungsoo finally answered him. "She said she can't bear to leave me behind because all this time I've shown her nothing but kindness."

 

"Lie! They are nothing but lies." Woohyun stated, his eyes hollow, emptied.

 

"What?" Myungsoo asked, he is really confused, big time.

 

"She was ! You heard me she was !" The moment Myungsoo heard the words that slipped from Woohyun's mouth, he felt as if ten buckets of ice cold water has just been thrown at his direction.

 

 

"What? How? Why? I, Why didn't she tell me? How did you know?" It took Myungsoo two minutes before he digested what he had just heard.

 

"Because I'm the one who her." What Woohyun said deafen him. 

 

"You what?" 

 

"You heard me man, I her."

 

"You're lying." Myungsoo said, he can't believe what Woohyun just said.

 

 Myungsoo glared at Woohyun as he watched Woohyun his lips. "Want me to tell you how loud she screamed as I do her that night? Man, my ears almost became deaf. Oh, and her moans.... y." Myungsoo didn't hesitate anymore, for he can't take the words Woohyun say. Without a split second he punched Woohyun, right on his face. Woohyun on the other hand did not bother to defend himself, he just accepted all the punches Myungsoo is throwing at his direction.

 

"No! Don't! Stop please stop!" You said as soon as you reached their place. You hurriedly went towards Myungsoo to stop him from punching Woohyun. But your strength were no match compared to Myungsoo's. 

 

 

He did not stop until he heard his familiar voice.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Indeed Sungjong will never fail to calm Myungsoo.

 

Hoya hurriedly assisted Woohyun, whose face, now kinda resemble a rotten tomato. 

 

"Care to explain how this happened?" Their manager has broken the silence that engulfed between each and everyone of them.

 

 

"Hyung are you alright?" Sungjong worriedly asked and was about to touch Myungsoo's face, sadly Myungsoo avoided his touch and looked at him with eyes filled with resentment. 

 

"I hope you had fun with Sungyeol." Myungsoo whispered before he went inside of their dorm. 

 

 

 

 

"They say that if two people genuinely love each other, being together brings the greatest happiness, Sungjong, that saying isn't 100 percent correct." Dongwoo said with a hint of warning to Sungjong.

 

 

Indeed that saying isn't entirely correct.

 

 

To be continued l l >