Cipher

Folie à DEUX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look, I know you noticed, Seulgi-yah, but, I like you, you know.”

Joohyun moved back and hid from that wall where she decided to listen in to their conversation.

“,” She silently mumbled.

“I’d like to ask you to be my girlfriend.”

Joohyun walked away.

What was Joohyun expecting, anyway? From the get-go, she knew she had no chance with the senior. And she saw how he looked at Seulgi. She knew what that look meant.

It was okay, it’s not like it’d hurt her that much. It’s just that… why Seulgi? Seulgi, again.

Seulgi was the same as hers—she had lost her parents too. But Seulgi rose over that and moved on. And yet Joohyun stayed the same. Seulgi got the boy, Joohyun got this of an eye that sees through the horror from the other side. Always Seulgi who gets to get the good stuff out of life.

Joohyun silently scoffed as she wandered that empty corridor, leaning her shoulder on the wall there, feeling herself a bit lightheaded.

It was unfair, she thought. Why, just why? It was Seulgi who made her feel all weird before, why does it feel like Joohyun is the one being punished for it?

“,” Joohyun mumbled, palming her forehead as her head started to get dizzy.

The hallway started to sway too.

Joohyun blinked, realizing she was all alone in there. She can only curse herself. She calmed herself down, breathing in and out deeply.

The breathing went loudly, not hers but someone else’s.

“Oh, no, please, not now.” She mumbled but the cold breath was already tickling her ears in much horror.

“Haah…”

Joohyun whimpered.

“Haah…”

She felt her hair strands move with the cold air.

“Haah…”

Joohyun cried.

“Haah…”

She wanted to go home.

“Haah…”

“P-Please stop…”

“Heh…”

To her horror, the voice snorted creepily, mockingly. She can even imagine its wicked smile, tooth all yellowish and pointed.

A hand on her shoulder.

“KYA—”

 

 

 

Seulgi huffed. “Sorry, I’m not interested.” She was about to turn away but Junmyeon held her arm.

“W-wait, just like that? Aren’t you going to explain why? D-Do I need to improve my grades or something? O-Or, anything, I’ll listen! Just, just give me a chance, at least?”

Seulgi shut her eyes in annoyance then turned back to the guy. “Sunbaenim, I’m just not interested, that’s just it. I’m sorry.” She shook her head then walked away, making a turn on that corridor, leaving the senior dumbfounded.

“!” Junmyeon shouted. “I haven’t gotten a rejection like this!”

Minseok, one of his senior friends went out from somewhere behind, chuckling teasingly. “Just try your luck on other women, Junmyeon-ah.” He suggested.

“, Seulgi is the only girl here worthy of me. She’s like pretty, talented, y and famous without even trying, you know what I mean? I’ll be more famous even in other uni if they know that she’s my girlfriend.” Junmyeon said, kicking in the air.

“How about that Bae Joohyun? She looks pretty decent.”

Junmyeon scoffed. “She’s a weirdo.”

“But vulnerable. That girl is into you.”

Junmyeon paused. “Fine, have Baekhyun find her and let's have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter