Hear

Folie à DEUX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun looked around.

There was Yongsun, their class president. She’s somewhat a y type of person, at least as per Joohyun’s eyes, so no.

There was Moonbyul, Seulgi’s friend. She’s an extroverted member of the dance club. Too talkative. Joohyun is already cringing at the thought of her having to converse with the girl. No.

There was Lalisa, again, Seulgi’s friend. What else are you going to expect if someone is Seulgi’s friend? Of course, they’re all extroverted and introverts like Joohyun would avoid mingling with them. No, again.

Lastly, she internally scoffed, of course, is Seulgi. She was erasing the blackboard, with her height it’s easy.

Joohyun sighed in defeat as she prepared to throw out the class’ garbage for the day.

 

 

 

Cleaning duty .

Not only do you have to clean up after everyone’s mess, you’d also have to stay a bit to clean. And again, Joohyun dreads what afterschool brings.

That’s why she thought of asking someone else in the room to throw out the garbage and put the cleaning stuff in the janitor’s closet on her stead, or at least accompany her there but she couldn’t even ask.

She silently groaned to herself. “Oh, …”

 

 

 

Joohyun paced faster. The sun was still up but she was walking as fast as she can towards the janitor’s closet. She was subtly looking over her shoulder, feeling like someone was watching her in that empty corridor.

She jogged.

Her huffing echoed in that hallway as she felt like someone’s following her.

She sprinted.

Her running footsteps echoed.

So did someone else’s slow footsteps.

“Haah… Haah…” Joohyun panted as she ran. She whipped her head to look around, finding no one there at all and yet she can hear that slow footsteps nearing.

She whipped her head back in front and—

“Haahhhh… haaaahh…”

“KYAAAAH!!!” Joohyun screamed and fell down, tripping on her own feet after hearing something panted in her ear. She dragged herself backwards, ignoring the pain in her knees, until her back bumped into something from behind. She turned and she was against the janitor’s closet door.

Joohyun was still panting as she looked around, making herself little in that position she was in, hugging all the cleaning tools closely in her chest as form of defense to that something that seemingly went after her. She waited for a few minutes before finally exhaling a deep breath and standing up to enter the janitor’s closet.

 

 

 

Joohyun placed a bucket with a mop inside it to block the door from fully closing—the closet she knows, is defective and only opens from outside.

She hurriedly put away the cleaning tools inside the cabinets there; the clanking of the metal echoed.

And there it was again, footsteps.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Joohyun eyed the slightly opened door; the footsteps were coming from the corridor.

She moved back as the footsteps seemingly neared. She had started to breath heavily.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Joohyun flinched when the door suddenly moved. “AHH!” She screamed.

“W-what the hell?!”

Joohyun opened her eyes at the startled voice and found Seulgi tripping herself on the bucket she placed there, falling on the floor face-first. The clan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter