Bliss

Folie à DEUX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Wendy, I said retreat! RETREAT!”

Yerim and Joohyun both looked at Seulgi who was slumped in the corner playing on her phone. Yerim was doing some ghost stuff while Joohyun was doing her assignment already.

“Your ally has been slained.”

“ Wendy, I told you to retreat already!”

“It’s fine Seul, it’s a tank’s job to die for allies.”

Seulgi groaned loudly. “Just because you’re a tank doesn’t mean you have to always die for allies, you know. We have dashes skills, you don’t. And who the hell is going to protect us if you’re dead??”

“But you’re low in HP already. Tanks better die than their damager. You’re going to avenge me anyway, right?”

Seulgi groaned. “Have I ever told you you’re greasy as ?”

A loud laughter echoed from Seulgi’s phone.

They just spent the recent afternoons like that, with Seulgi playing on her phone, ignoring the two, most of the times. Yerim doing some ghost stuff that she never explained to anyone. And Joohyun just silently and diligently doing her assignments.

It has been uneventful, but they welcomed the change.

“Ugh, my back hurts.” Seulgi groaned, lying on the floor as she stretched.

Yerim and Joohyun watched her.

“Oh, you too? My back hurts too whenever I’m at school. My shoulders too. It’s weird.”

Seulgi cracked her knuckles before sitting up again, preparing for another round of game. “It happens when I’m too concentrated in game.”

“My back and shoulder hurts at school, like all the time. Once I’m out of there, it’s like a baggage has been lifted and it’s gone. And I’m not even that diligent of a student.”

“Have you had yourself checked up—I’ll switch you up, Wendy.”

“Yep, thanks. Yeah, I had, but nothing weird was found on my X-rays.”

Joohyun saw Yerim perked up in interest.

“Well, maybe you’re sitting wrong?”

“I don’t know. Maybe? Speaking of schools, Seul, when are we meeting up? It’s more fun to play together.”

“Yeah, I’ll think about it.”

“You can bring some friends too, we need three more so our team will be complete and invincible!”

Seulgi glanced at the two who was already looking at her—one with eyes lit in intrigue, the other with a raised brow of judging. “Yeah, I’ll think about it.”

 

 

 

“Have your meetup here, unnie.” Yerim suggested as soon as Seulgi finished playing with her friend, Wendy.

“Why?” Seulgi asked confusedly.

“That Wendy is a student here too, right?” When Seulgi nodded, Yerim too. “So, just meet up here. Joohyun-unnie and I will make room for you. And it’s much easier if you meet up here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter