Pan-Pan - 23

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......


Are you sure? 

Yes.
 

Haneul already picked the ring. She just didn’t know he planned this a long time ago. Having a rather strange conversation with Eunji just a month ago.

***

"Haneul cut to the chase."

He glanced at her. "I told you, I came to see you. We haven't managed to catch up." He said.

Eunji chuckled amused. "Really? You came all the way from Seoul to Incheon, where my husband works to tell me you want to catch up."

Sharp as always.

"I came... for help."

She raised an eyebrow. "Yes? What kind of help?"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I want to propose to her."

She was amused and scoffed with laughter. "You sound like that time when I catch you running off with a certain Sunah and you were freaked out about what your dad would say."

He rolled his eyes. "I was 14. Okay? Must you tease me for it?!"

She smirked. "Yes. That’s what friends do. Sheesh."

He leaned in his chair. "Eunji..."

She grinned. "Just propose to her bluntly, Jessica hates when you beat around the bush."

"So while driving?"

"Above all, you need a ring. Tell me you have a ring?"

Haneul bit his lip. "It's in the plans... you know...."

She rolled her eyes. "Get your off that chair."

He scowled.

"Don't make me fly you into space, Shin."

***

He glanced at her knitting eyebrow in concentration, as she inspect each ring. She poked him. He smiled.

"Han... it's too expensive..."

"Keep looking, you may have found one," he kissed her forehead.

She was dangerously approaching. The jeweler pulled out the last box where the ring was. He fought the urge to grin. His heart raced. He saw her gazing at each until she found it.

"Haneul!" She dragged him by the arm.

He smiled. "Try it on."

"It's beautiful! Wait....what?"

He grinned. She looked at him confused. "It's yours."

She blinked. "Mine?"

He nodded. "Eunji helped out."

She looked at him softly. He cupped her cheeks. "You are crazy."

"Crazy in love with you," he said.

She blushed and smiled at him. She glanced down at the ring as he slipped it into her hand. It was a multi-shaped stone heart made out of pure red stone. The ring represented true, everlasting love. He knew red was her favorite color.

He took her hand.

"Let's go."

She followed him. "Where?"

"To our home."

"But isn’t your home left?"

"Nope. Not tonight," he said, "I am taking you elsewhere."

*

The cottage house was small and modest but very pretty. The interior was made of wood and it was very warm. It had a living room, kitchen, and one bedroom which was located just across the living room. She inspected each corner. Had him making a mess changed? No.

Is she judging? No.

He immediately ran to hide the evidence making her giggle at his action. He returned back grinning at her. Jessica approached him and wrapped an arm around him as he held her close for a moment before he pulled back, releasing her from his arms and taking her hand into his. She wanted to question, but she decided against it. She walked inside to see rose petals scattered around. Her heart raced as she looked at him.

"You are amazing..." she whispered.

“You are the reason for that,” He whispered back.

She looked at him. "Me?"

“Yes, you,” He winked.

She raised an eyebrow and pulled him into her. "When did you know that you had fallen for me?”

“From the moment I saw you,” He said bluntly.

She blinked. "I was in a mess... how.... what the?"

“You were, but you were a cute mess.”

She blushed deep red. "I wasn’t myself. I was a panicking mess," she mumbled.

“So? What about you?”

She blushed. "When you gave me pills..." she said. "It's embarrassing."

“It’s not,” He said. “It was the shock that took you over, and I will admit. I was a bit harsh. Scary.”

"You were... a lot," she pouted.

“I’m sorry about that,” He mumbled.

She looked at him. "You are strict, that’s okay," she said.

He smiled and pulled her close. “Babe?”

She cupped his cheek. "Yes, baby?"

“I know that I have already asked, but this time I want to do it the right way,” He said and got on one knee in front of her.

Her heart raced inside her chest as she watched him. Her mind swirls with memories of their time together.

“Will you marry me?” He opened the little box.

She got on her knees before him and kissed him. "It's still yes."

He grinned and slipped the ring on her finger, before kissing her. She felt like exploding from all the happiness inside of her. It was all thanks to him. She wouldn’t believe it when Ari before.

***

"What?" Jessica blinked puzzled. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

“I have noticed something…” Ari said.

Jessica enjoyed her espresso and looked at her. "Uh-huh. Go on."

“He likes you, and you are not immune to him.”

Jessica choked on her drink and began coughing. She glared. "What? There is nothing. I don’t know what you are talking about!"

“Uh-huh. Sure, I believe both of you.”

Jessica blushed. "Again, he is just being nice," she said. "We need cops like that, just imagine how much corruption is happening!"

Ari nodded her head. “Right. How long will you keep the facade?”

Jessica flushed. "Fine... I may... you know," she made a movement with her hands, "... yeah, there is chemistry..."

“You don’t say,” Ari was amused.

Jessica glared. "You cornered me! YAH!"

“Who?” Ari blinked. “Me?” She pointed at herself. “I would never.”

She glared at her. "Byun Ari, you want to die?"

***

She giggled. "I was transparent..." she mumbled.

“I caught the signs,” He winked.

Jessica looked at him. "Caught signs of what?"

“That you had a crush on me,” He said bluntly.

She fidgeted with his shirt. "Yeah...it was bad... I got drunk and I kinda admitted it to the girls. And in the morning they used it against me," she pouted.

He chuckled. “I can imagine how they can get.”

"It's your fault." She suddenly said.

“My fault?” He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I couldn’t sleep, eat, or think straight. Because you parade your around," she huffed.

“You are cute when you huff,” He winked.

She blushed and poked his side. "I will show you cute."

He chuckled at her action. “Well, you are!” 

She tickled his sides. He raised an eyebrow. “You are aware I am not ticklish, right?”

"..." 

With that, she skipped away from him, but he soon grabbed her. In a swift movement, he got her on the bed and started to tickle her. She wiggled against him and laughed hard. She tried to escape from him but she couldn't.

"Mercy!" She pleaded.

“That’s not the magic word,” He smirked playfully and continued to tickle her.

"Please… YAH!"

He shook his head. “Still not the word I am looking for.”

"I love you... "

“Bingo!” He grinned and came to a stop, snuggling her in his arms. 

She blushed and she snuggled inside his arms. A thought came inside of her head. Stop, they would hate you. Her mind tried to reason.

I can just invite them all, I don’t need a fancy dress. She pursed her lips. 

"Let's apply for a marriage license," she said suddenly.

“Right now?”

"Yeah, we are just going to set a date," she said.

“It’s late, babe. We will do it tomorrow.”

She pouted but nodded. "Okay, as my king wishes," she said. "See, your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter