The Turning Point

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV 

Unbeknowst to the two newly found love couple that things have getting out of hand...Hybe have filed a sue towards JYPE, Dispatch managed to caught everything and get hold of the evidence that Nayeon is now married to Y/n. With just one night sleep, everything changes the next morning. 

Nayeon POV 

I woked up to my alarm blaring in the room, yall know how crazy iPhone alarm is...my alarm was the same. 

bark! 

I know that barking...I opened my eyes wide and thats when I saw Kookeu is here in our house and that could only meant one thing...

" Nayeon ah...dear wake up...we have to talk " my mom standing by the door. 

I sighed...I grab my phone and I have miss call from Jihyo and the rest and multiple more from PDnim. I am in a big trouble now...something tells me...its because of last night. Wait, wheres Y/n?! I immediately kick the blanket away as I run out to the living room. I saw both of my mom and dad seating by the sofa with Kookeu. 

" eomma...appa... " 

" come here Nayeon...you have a lot of explaining to do " appa says as I take a seat right infront of him on the floor. 

" why did you lie to us about this? " he takes out my copy of the agreement with Y/n. 

" you tried to fool us with this! " he tore the documents apart. 

" I am dissapointed with you Nayeon! Youre the eldest you should show some guidence...but... " appa sighed. 

" appa...eomma...I am sorry...at that time...I was overwhelmed, I cant posibly married to someone that I dont love...but... " 

" but what dear? You lied to us and now planning to lie again?! " my mom shouted. 

" eomma... " she sighed. 

" do you love Y/n now? " appa asked. 

" yes...yes I do... " he nods. 

" then you should get ready...you should be by your husband's side now " appa said it so seriously that it gets me worried. 

" Nayeon ssi " from the door slowly open to reveal my manager unnie. 

" unnie... " 

" get ready now...Y/n is in trouble so does you " me? 

I got up immediately and walk towards my room to get ready. I think my prediction was right...its something about last night. I get into the bathroom still pondering whats going on...why...why are we in such a trouble...how I wish we can just erase and turn back time. 

timeskip 

When manager unnie drives me to the building, right infront theres so many ONCE standing and protesting. Couple of words that I heard was that Y/n should be fired, Nayeon is a man stealer, pity Sana...and so much more. 

" Just ignore them Nayeon ssi " manager unnie says as we drive past them and got to the parking lobby. 

Once were parked I saw Y/n's car. He must be here since the morning. Oh Y/n...were both in so much trouble. I cant say anything, It feels like...I got choked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter