Normal Life

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

I woke up with the warmth of the sun bathing me. I reached for my phone and its still early...I turn to my right and my big baby boy is still deep in sleep. I kissed his cheeks before make my way off the bed slowly not to wake him up. He have worked for the last few months...I slide open the black out curtain thats blocking the sun away. 

" another sunny day~ " I looked at the calender and his birthday is today...

" I should cook seaweed soup for him and spend the rest of the day with him " feeling determined I make my way to the kitchen. 

I started cooking about a month after we moved here, I asked for mom's guidance and ofcourse Y/n helped me a lot too, he really missed his families and I think by cooking it really helps him to aid with the grief. When I was chopping the veggies, I felt a warm hug from behind. I knew who it is...

" good morning my baby boy~ " he bury his face into my neck. 

" good morning my honey bunny~ " I drop my wooden laddle and turn around. 

" hurm? " I smiled. 

I lean in closer to give him the most passionate kiss for the day. This big baby deserves it, I have been staying at home wife while him, he have been doing two works at the same time. Our money is a lot but he says he still want to provide the best for me every single day, quote on quote he says Im a high maintainence girl but he doesnt mind that. 

" wow...that...that was something else " I giggled at his reaction. 

" you sure dont want more? " he wiggled his eye brows. 

" aish! Maybe later? At night~ " I tried to seduce him. 

" o..oh...okay! " and I think it works. 

" come, I already cook for you seaweed soup " I turn my attention back to the soup. 

" did you asked mom about the recipe? " I nodded. 

" yeah and I think all of your teaching have helped me too " 

" well lets see Nabongs~ " he poke my nose making my heart fluttered by his sweet gestures. 

He helped me set up the table and cutleries and sort of stuff. I bring the pot of soup and two bowls of rice together with me. 

" enjoy the meal my birthday boy~ " he nodded cutely. 

" thank you honey~ " I smiled shyly. 

He have been calling me honey since we moved here but still it makes my heartfluttered. He takes a sip of the soup and...

" this is...good! " then he goes in for more and more 

" thank you Y/n~ " both of us continue eating quietly. 

Ever since we moved here, Y/n have been ignored by both of his parents. He says that they no longer see him as their sons. So here I am sticking by his side as his wife to make sure that he doesnt feel lonely. Y/n have been working as marketing manager for the property company that Ayeesha and her husband owns. Thanks to those two couples too hooking us up with this house. 

Three months of struggle adjusting here and me being a housewife. I still have millions in my bank and basically could last long but Y/n insisted to be a devotee husband and work hard to provide the best for me. 

" ah, stock crash " he groans. 

" ya, eat first! " he nodded and keep away his phone. 

Still the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter